Very big news about Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I didn't feel you were putting the boot into Baz Mark. You did say you felt sorry for him.

I do ( feel sorry for him ).

Go back to the Barrett thread and I say exactly that, I think he's been given a very tough road to travel.

But apparently ( for some) that's not enough.

Anyway a few unhappy with me tonight so might have a rest for a day otherwise I'll
let it get to me!!

I do ( feel sorry for him ).

Go back to the Barrett thread and I say exactly that, I think he's been given a very tough road to travel.

But apparently ( for some) that's not enough.

Anyway a few unhappy with me tonight so might have a rest for a day otherwise I'll
let it get to me!!
I also thought your yeh nay comments were funny and light hearted.
I didn't see them in any other light.

Yeah sorry lol. He just mumbled " He's contracted for next year". And that he's injured for tomorrow night. I'm starting to feel sorry for the bloke a bit, he wasn't responsible for the way Tooves was given the a*rse but I just think he has bugger all say in some sh*t.
He just has bugger all to offer full stop.

Personally I think buying Green is a stop gap measure given he will be 30 years old when he starts playing with us next year. He's competent but not a world beater. Maybe the hope is we'll pick up Bird in 2018 or that Tom Wright will prove himself in the lower grades in 2017. Or is there another Blake Green I'm missing here...maybe I'm getting old.

Still waiting for the VERY BIG NEWS though

Last edited:
Sometimes the very big news is rather just medium size. I have not been this excited since the pre-season, but am ready for a fizza.

Why would anyone give a moment's credence to a Voss teaser? He shamelessly tailors all his commentary duties towards drumming up viewers on behalf of his masters. Ironically, if he would gibber less the ratings would improve. Sometimes less is more.

According to the Lurker we "lost out" on Lowe rather than him simply re-signing with the current premiers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4