Very big news about Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where's our big news?
giphy.gif

Thanks. The comment about Baz looking happy was sarcasm?
Yeah sorry lol. He just mumbled " He's contracted for next year". And that he's injured for tomorrow night. I'm starting to feel sorry for the bloke a bit, he wasn't responsible for the way Tooves was given the a*rse but I just think he has bugger all say in some sh*t.

Is the Meehan stuff big news...is he playing sooner than first thought??

Yeah sorry lol. He just mumbled " He's contracted for next year". And that he's injured for tomorrow night. I'm starting to feel sorry for the bloke a bit, he wasn't responsible for the way Tooves was given the a*rse but I just think he has bugger all say in some sh*t.

But has to take the fall, I've felt sorry for him for ages for this.

Green has definitely signed with us, for slight overs too. I don't think he's worth anything more than $400k. Solid & Calm player with good defence. He will be good for us, just didn't want to pay overs for him
It was reported $700,000 for 2 seasons.

Is the Meehan stuff big news...is he playing sooner than first thought??
Excluding you Maxta some carry on about this bloke like we'd signed Shane Webke at his best. He's played a monumental tally of one first grade game ffs.
And that was off the bench probably because of injuries.

If you feel sorry for him why do you keep sinking the boot into him and the club. It has been monotonous?
It's a bit like when I used to teach and felt really sorry for the kid who just didn't get it. You know, really nice kid, probably good at something else.
Not that I should speak for Mark. :cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6