Very big news about Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
13592619_578302165677109_1164968090798128448_n.jpg
See, now you've gone and let the cat out of the bag...I was waiting for Larzy poo to unveil the very big news...now it's just news

See, now you've gone and let the cat out of the bag...I was waiting for Larzy poo to unveil the very big news...now it's just news

Not necessarily. My scoop is from facebook.

Live in hope.

Moves to squeeze Kieran Foran out of Eels
Date
July 3, 2016 - 2:44PM
  • 209 reading now

Danny Weidler
Sport columnist

View more articles from Danny Weidler

Follow Danny on Twitter
Kieran Foran on leave from Eels
Personal issues have forced the Parramatta captain on indefinite leave from the club.

The Semi Radradra situation has swamped the big decision by Brad Arthur and the Eels to give Kieran Foran a breach notice and to rip the captaincy away from him. Let's not mess around, everyone involved in this situation can see it for what it is: the first step in an attempt to breach Foran out of the club.

Foran is an intelligent man - he can see what is going on, and his agent, George Mimis, has been around the block too many times to have the wool pulled over his eyes.

It would appear the relationship between Arthur and Foran, which was almost like a father-son bond, is fractured.

Read more:http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ut-of-eels-20160703-gpxeri.html#ixzz4DK5jumY0
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Plenty of rumours and rubbish being thrown around at the moment.Some claim Manly are working behind the scenes to get Foran back in 2018,whilst others are saying Green will/has signed a 2 yr deal.Now I suspect that one won't happen if the other does

Date
  • 209 reading now

Danny Weidler
Sport columnist

Follow Danny on Twitter
Personal issues have forced the Parramatta captain on indefinite leave from the club.

The Semi Radradra situation has swamped the big decision by Brad Arthur and the Eels to give Kieran Foran a breach notice and to rip the captaincy away from him. Let's not mess around, everyone involved in this situation can see it for what it is: the first step in an attempt to breach Foran out of the club.

Foran is an intelligent man - he can see what is going on, and his agent, George Mimis, has been around the block too many times to have the wool pulled over his eyes.

It would appear the relationship between Arthur and Foran, which was almost like a father-son bond, is fractured.

Read more:http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ut-of-eels-20160703-gpxeri.html#ixzz4DK5jumY0
I dunno, I can't believe that 209 people would be reading a Danny Weirdler article at once. Not saying it's a lie, I've just got my doubts..

Date
  • 209 reading now

Danny Weidler
Sport columnist

Follow Danny on Twitter

That would be big news regarding parra not manly. Interesting to see what happens with him though

Very big news, Mmm

Bob Fulton appointed as Head of Football!!

That's big ,

Larzy Poo

That'll do me, I can't watch FOX when she's on, if I do I have to have a cold shower immediately!!

Seriously I assume nothing's been announced yet??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7