Vendettas and Agendas Post all in here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]
Vendetta- Dunley, Des 1 dimensional coaching, Stewarts kick returns

Agenda- None, call it as i see it. Maybe tend to stick up for the players i can visibly see putting in every ounce of effort eg BK, Watmough, Matai

On King, i was on him last year, but had made huge improvements since about round 3 this season and was going well.
bull**** u love the kiwi players
kylie and matai
[/quote]

Just coz i have them in a sig, doesnt mean they get more praise than anyone else. Matai did some average things yesterday, i said he did some average things yesterday

Just coz i have them in a sig, doesnt mean they get more praise than anyone else. Matai did some average things yesterday, i said he did some average things yesterday

They do though. You jump at the chance to praise/defend Matai and Lulu. Other than that I agree that you call it as you see it, but Cliffy has you here.

They do though. You jump at the chance to praise/defend Matai and Lulu. Other than that I agree that you call it as you see it, but Cliffy has you here.
[/quote]
not the first time

oh and i remember another one KE

ure unnatural love of Lance Thompson

[quote author=Cliffy Gc]

Agenda- None, call it as i see it. Maybe tend to stick up for the players i can visibly see putting in every ounce of effort eg BK, Watmough, Matai

On King, i was on him last year, but had made huge improvements since about round 3 this season and was going well.
kylie and matai
[/quote]

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: You did say Matai did some average things then attempted to palm his major clanger of to Robbo.

Matai was pretty good in patches I thought- Hicks and him self were the most dangerous backs we had yesterday and Stewart apart from his meat pie didn't really threaten to break the line!

oh and i remember another one KE

ure unnatural love of Lance Thompson

That falls under calling things as he sees them as far as I am concerned. I was thinking of my vendettas, hoping to say that I have none, but I have thousands....I'm sure some of you will pick up on a couple of them. Especially if the Lance-realism is considered one!

Lance is crap and a dead beat to boot (on and off the field) if the Sharks offer him the extended contract he is after they have rocks in their heads...

King is soft. Rose is better. Des continually picks these losers, King,Dunley, Matai. Is he the coach for us? I'd gladly shoot Matai into the clouds to make beer. He is so crap.

[quote author=Cliffy Gc]

kylie and matai
[/quote]

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: You did say Matai did some average things then attempted to palm his major clanger of to Robbo.

[/quote]

I never palmed anything ffs. i asked for opinions, and i got them. I only saw it once, and my initial reaction was unsure, where the **** was robbo etc

Naturally anyone praises the players you like more, hence last couple of seasons with Watmough, and this with Matai/Watmough/Robertson etc.
Suppose i have a tendency to praise the underdogs a bit, like Matai, Watmough when he came in, Monaghan last year. Wouldnt personally call it an agenda though

So there we go, back to the fun boys

Here's ALL my vendetta's listed Cliffy:-

1. Brett Stewart - Always improving. A little timid at times.
2. Michael Robertson - Can't get across the try line enough.
3. Steve Matai - Great player / Crap player all in one.
4. Steve Bell - ALL class
5. Chris Hicks - Poor under high ball, better than average.
6. Travis Burns - Don't know really
7. Matt Orford - Complete dissapointment. Expected more.
8. Jason King - Improving on OWN poor previous effort.
9. Michael Monaghan - Solid Hooker. Should get more time.
10. Brent Kite - Great prop.
11. Anthony Watmough - Too many errors, but is still great.
12. Steve Menzies - Age is starting to "slightly" show.
13. Ben Kennedy - Inspirational.

14. Shayne Dunley - Great impact, poor discipline.
15. Luke Williamson - No impact, no value.
16. Kylie Leuluai - Too many weeks on sideline for value.
17. Mark Bryant - Puts in, good player.

+ Paul Stephenson - solid player. Can score a try.
+ George Rose - VERY impressed. Great prop.
+ Phil Moorwood - Really guys (not a 1st grade player!!)
+ Glenn Stewart - Could be a great player under a good coach.
+ Mailangi Styles - Excellent leg speed. Too small 4 prop.
+ Adam Cuthbertson - Could be a great player under a good coach.

I think that's the main players, and probably sums up how I rate the players.

Des Hasler - not an inspirational type leader. His teams tend to lose focus and motivation. Has not produced consistency. Does not communicate well I hear. Does not give confidence to younger more inexperienced players like Murray does up North.

Steve Roach - I wish he'd coach another team, and let us have someone that bleeds Manly coach Manly. Conflict of interest as other professionals call it.

Crusher Cleal - Jurys out on whether we can get YOUNG boom players. To this point, the team has improved year on year skills wise though. I'm still waiting on OUR next big thing.

Manly Crowds - WAY too quiet !! Man things were very timid on Sunday.

There you go Cliffy mate - and you said too many to list !!!

After wading through all this crap thread I lapsed into vendetta memory loss.

But it sure looks like ST has a vendetta against Kiwi Eagle

How many posts do you ave to put to get a vendetta up. Mine is with Matai, wont pass, can't tackle and penalties. King, Soft and spongey, Dunley, penalties and runs sideways. Dessy, can't coach. put me up there.

I won't make any friends but my gripe is that the club is run like a 1940's milkshake shop. In so many ways they disappoint. As a simple example I sent an email with an (what I thought was easy) inquiry two days ago and still no acknowledgement. :roll:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6