• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In an ideal world Parra would merge with Cronulla, and the slippery guppies would oscillate between coming 2nd and getting the spoon.
Croparra-Don'tmatta Sheels.

He was a handful for the defence, but too many forced passes for my liking. Including the one that blew the score out to 44-30 yesterday.

Croparra-Don'tmatta.

He was a handful for the defence, but too many forced passes for my liking. Including the one that blew the score out to 44-30 yesterday.

I reckon The Eels should join forces with Watanobbi on The Central Coast. The Dyldam Watanobbi Eels. Be very appropriate for most of their players & staff.

I'm actually starting to get more faith in Bozo. My perception is as good as Vave has been, letting him go is the right move. Youth with Meehan, AFB, possibly Knight. We need that injection in our top squad. Let the eels have him.
Although I had a completely different view of Vave leaving earlier on in this thread, I agree with you and I suppose I believe in bozo for this one. Meehan looks very promising and this will give us extra money for signing either Gillett or hopefully Nelson Asofa Solomona, you never knowing possibly could be both given Stewart may leave. If these two or either of the signings come off I have faith in bozo full time as long as he gets rid of Nate Myles. Getting good depth in the team now.

Myles isn't going anywhere so there is no point debating it.

As for Vave....yes he has been good from the bench this year but his lack of mobility is a liability in defence. Personally, not fussed that he's leaving but at the same time I wouldn't be fussed if he had stayed.

As good as Vave has been, he is a band aid solution being on the wrong side of 30.

We are not going to create another decade of dominance with a side full of journeymen. A few older heads are needed for sure but if the mix isn't right, it spells disaster.

We are a case in point. Too many champions nearing the end. We can't get caught like that again.

Unfortunately he's a big loss.

He may be lazy and force the odd pass at times but it's his enthusiasm that stood out. Hit the line hard and really got stuck in. Manly need more passionate players like this bloke. The void will need to be filled.

That being said - I can't wait to see Knight, Meehan, Hoppa, AFB get there first grade wings consistently next year. Throw in Treb, Kapow, Lussick and Buhrer...
We are building a monster pack!

Just wondering who Treb is?

Thanks for your service big fella :) You wore our jersey with pride and wish you well with your career, future and personal life

Loved the way you bent the line :)

Loved the way you did the eagle rock

If Nate Myles was given the flick maybe you would of got the $$$ you were after

Hopefully parra setups a nice little cash payment system to secure your super annuation fund

Good luck big fella

Last edited:
running with plenty of intent.. clearly seems upset about leaving the club

another pre season under his belt would of got his fitness levels up to scratch

definitely handy to have in your squad

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8