Vave to the Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I look forward to seeing just what happens to him under BA, just to see how far he regresses. Do you think he will turn out better or worse than Foran did?

I'd like to see him stay, get down to about 114kg and work on his defence. His attitude and enthusiasm are excellent, he just needs a little more fitness.
Remember when Georgie Rose dropped down to... Maybe 120kgs... His impact actually dropped right off! Couldn't bend the line any more. I think Des actually put him back on a "double schnitty per day" regime after a few weeks...

Possible read between the lines on this article:

Manly happy to keep him but won't pay overs.

Vave likes manly.

Manager fishing for more $$.

Parra's offer was pie in the sky and unlikely to materialise because max Donnelly is in charge now and knows that offers need to be realistic with the cap situation.

Possible read between the lines on this article:

Manly happy to keep him but won't pay overs.

Vave likes manly.

Manager fishing for more $$.

Parra's offer was pie in the sky and unlikely to materialise because max Donnelly is in charge now and knows that offers need to be realistic with the cap situation.

Mmm, good pick up that!!

Remember when Georgie Rose dropped down to... Maybe 120kgs... His impact actually dropped right off! Couldn't bend the line any more. I think Des actually put him back on a "double schnitty per day" regime after a few weeks...
Yeah, but that was down from 140kg ;) This is only 3kg, just to give him a little more juice in the caboose. Enough to help with fitness, not enough to lose his power. Then again, I could be full of crap.

I think that both big Vabe and AFB have been pretty good for the club this year. It's been a breakthrough year for them both and I'd really like to see both of them stay.

I feel that they are both really just finding their feet as NRL props and have plenty of potential to be strong players for the club in the future.

I like the way both of them put in hard when in the field and the enthusiasm they generally display. Yeah there's some mistakes but they are both such young players and these things will improve over time. I also love the way Vave can pass a ball, he sort of reminds me of Kasiano in the way he can bend the line yet offload as well..

Might not be a game breaker but a good value impact prop in my opinion. Stood up well to the supposed best props in the game when we've gone up against them..

I feel that the last few weeks, Vave has not had the impact he had for all of the previous matches. Is it because he is/isn't going to Parra? Or is it Manly are trying to use him more as a ball player before he hits the line?

He's probably about the best lol@parra will get for 2017, this is unless they pay massive overs.

Funny as, when I was reading the Worm forum yesterday it seems they think the Dalai is a God who can do anything.

Clearly they look at him with rose coloured glasses.

He's probably about the best lol@parra will get for 2017, this is unless they pay massive overs.

Funny as, when I was reading the Worm forum yesterday it seems they think the Dalai is a God who can do anything.

Clearly they look at him with rose coloured glasses.

Yeap. They talk about how every player ever probably wants to play for them because BA is such a great coach. It really is tragic sometimes.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6