Vave to the Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nuts

Can someone please explain how Manly have let go of Vave to the Eels on a two year deal? He is one of our best forwards this year and they can’t match Parra’s offer. Bloody joke. He offers more than any other front rower in our club other than Lussick at the moment.

I would argue he offers more then Lussick on current form but has this been confirmed or still rumours?

You can pay what you want for players when you don't adhere to a salary cap.

Probably a TPA from the schnitzel shop at parramatta
Even though he lives out that way, they had to pay him double to want to go there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway, he's good bench depth but he's nothing special.

As @Clay said though, has it been made official? I'd love to keep him but I don't know if I should move on..
Are they just 'loud rumours'?

Vave has been good for us, but AFB can fill a similar role, but is younger and has more potential.

Hopefully the eels don't ruin another manly players career.

He must have balls the size of watermelons to be the next Manly player to sign on with that rabble.

I'd go anywhere else solely due to the curse.

Would be good to keep him, but if he has gone I actually applaud the club for not paying overs for who is essentially, a handy bench player with limited scope.

Cannot deny his passion, but paying overs for fringe players is a slippery slope to dare I say it.......being run like Parramatta.......

We are going to have one of the best packs soon if we can keep them together and it will lead us to another premiership, unfortunately vaves isn't needed as now we have Meehan to do his role.

He is 28

Knight 21
Meehan 22
AFB 20

That's why he didn't get re signed
So, you can guarantee that we won't have any injuries to our forwards next season - unlike the past two seasons, eh?
If youth is the criteria, why did we sign Mr Plod?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6