Vave. The best thing about this year.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am unfortunately following or friended I really don't know but some Manly sea eagles stuff shows up in my Facebook feed. A lot if it makes my blood boil trying to find something to be excited about after another loss.

But I just saw Vave with a young fan. Sign this bloke up for life has been our best forward all year apart from Jake and he has a heart as big as pharlap. He is a promotors dream and is six to eight months from totally clicking. I love the bloke.

Bopping to the eagle rock before kick off. Champion.

I am unfortunately following or friended I really don't know but some Manly sea eagles stuff shows up in my Facebook feed. A lot if it makes my blood boil trying to find something to be excited about after another loss.

But I just saw Vave with a young fan. Sign this bloke up for life has been our best forward all year apart from Jake and he has a heart as big as pharlap. He is a promotors dream and is six to eight months from totally clicking. I love the bloke.

Bopping to the eagle rock before kick off. Champion.
Couldn't agree more Top end. He just bashes his way through. Makes metres. I don't give a rat's that he doesn't make 40 tackles in 20 minutes to make up the bulls**t tackle counts that exist these days. Plus he's a character. I'm reckoning we need one of them atm more than anything. He lifts morale....
VIVA LA VAVE !!!!!!!

Toovey recruit ! But Toovey could not get him motivated to lose the weight !

Barrett has got the best out of him ! I give credit to TB for that ! It is important as a coach !

Toovey didnt get the chance to get the best out of him ! ANd we dont know if he would have or not !

Totally agree , love this guy as well. When he comes onto the field from the bench I wait for one of his big runs.

The big unit is up there in my top 5 favorite players this year :)

His work ethic and and enthusiasm has been exemplary this season, and when used correctly has done a great job off the bench thus far.

Let's face it: in value for money terms he's absolutely killing some of the other "stars" in our forward pack, some of whom have pretty big reputations to live up to, and even bigger heads to carry around...

I'd rate him as one our best forwards this season, and probably top 3 on our list of 5/8's :D

giphy.gif

Someone said Bighead !

The big unit is up there in my top 5 favorite players this year :)

His work ethic and and enthusiasm has been exemplary this season, and when used correctly has done a great job off the bench thus far.

Let's face it: in value for money terms he's absolutely killing some of the other "stars" in our forward pack, some of whom have pretty big reputations to live up to, and even bigger heads to carry around...

I'd rate him as one our best forwards this season, and probably top 3 on our list of 5/8's :D

We have used 20 or so 5/8's maybe we need to vote on that as well.

Like all players, Vave has his good and his bad points.

The good is his size and the go-forward punch he provides off the bench. He regularly bends the opposition defensive line more than just about any other Manly player.

The bad includes his lack of mobility in defence and the odd brain explosion that makes him think he can pass and kick the ball. Offloading yes, but leave the passing and kicking to people like DCE or Killer.

I would definitely keep the bloke. Off the bench against tiring defences he provides good value.

It is interesting to note that before the last few weeks, many on this forum were saying he was fat & slow. Now he is a game changer.
I think that he is one of our few forwards that actually bends the line. He must be retained!

I know he is only young
But AFB last week was a joy to see run, score 2 tries.

I know he has errors in his game but give him a few years in first grade I see big things for him.

What I saw on Monday night was him following Wave's Lead of just tucking the ball under the shoulder and run... wish Marty would do the same.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2