Van Nguyen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Come celebrate Van day at Dan's. Dan will be supplying every drug of choice bar one (no speed allowed).

:lol: :lol: made me laugh

Nice try chump but if you bother to read my posts you will notice that i stated that i am against the death penalty

[quote author=Daniel]. Whilst the % of death may therefore be lower, I find it a lot more a problem that you would rather fight for the death of a drug courier rather than admit speeding is far more dangerous and likely to kill YOU than heroin

So you are saying i am correct - I was arguing the risk/occurance fits the crime, now you agree with the backing of my arguement. Nice turn around.

So here i am argueing with someone that wishes to see a convicted drug trafficer have a minutes silence and a public holiday named after him.

Come celebrate Van day at Dan's. Dan will be supplying every drug of choice bar one (no speed allowed).

Whilst high dont you dare drive fast or its the death penalty for you.
[/quote]

No Fluffy you quite cleary have not read all the posts I have placed in this post!

- I do not support Van nguyen
- I do not think he is a martyr
- I do not agree with a minutes silence for him
- I do not support drug trafficekrs, users or makers.
-
BUT...

I do not support the death penalty under any situation

And no i am not agreeing with you at all. I do not think that teh death penalty fits the crime at all. The percentage is only lower because you have to take into account the amount of people on the roads. But you need to then compare them to the amount that are actually exposed to speeding.

Why use inuendos when you have not even tried to read all my posts?

No one is at risk of gettingn booted. Cliffy came close to the line, not for his beliefs or arguing against me but for the way he went about it. Fonz is not sucking up he just agrees with my views and not your outdated and innacurate figures

[quote author=Garts]

No one is at risk of gettingn booted. Cliffy came close to the line, not for his beliefs or arguing against me but for the way he went about it. Fonz is not sucking up he just agrees with my views and not your outdated and innacurate figures
[/quote]

??? what

was a post deleted which talked about people getting booted?

garts thats right I hit the wrong one. Sorry

I guess you liberals are too concerned with taxes to notice the real problems with our society and where the state Labour governments are actually improving life huh?

Dan dont be a fool. Keep to the discussion. Instead of this BS crap.

why its pretty clear that you have no idea about the actual social problems around us.

If you dont think the amount of deaths has reduced steaily since 2002 then you have your head in the sand. TH einjecting rooms have done a lot for this country

why its pretty clear that you have no idea about the actual social problems around us.

If you dont think the amount of deaths has reduced steaily since 2002 then you have your head in the sand. TH einjecting rooms have done a lot for this country

So show me the 2005 figures then!

How many injection rooms are there around the country?

I'm sure you can get that info quickly........mr social worker!

[quote author=Daniel]

So show me the 2005 figures then!

How many injection rooms are there around the country?

I'm sure you can get that info quickly........mr social worker!
[/quote]

2005 figures wont come out until July '06

As for injecting rooms they ae a NSW thing as AFAIK. Liberal governments wouldn't have a bar of them

considering the biggest amount of users are in NSW, yes it woul dmake a huuuuuuge difference. especially considering their introduction, the figures have dropped almost by half.

Heroin deaths are under 40 per year

Fonz if you want to know - best read my posts, instead of sucking up to Dan and trying to not get booted again.

If sucking up to Dan is the same with agreeing with him then i'm a suck up.

How in one post can you say you're against the death penalty and then say the punishment befits the crime?

Also, no, i'm not too worried about being banned you f-ing ****.

considering the biggest amount of users are in NSW, yes it woul dmake a huuuuuuge difference. especially considering their introduction, the figures have dropped almost by half.

Heroin deaths are under 40 per year

How about all the other drug deaths.............It's not just heroin that kills.

A good friend of mine - his seven year old only son is in the middle of a nervous six week wait as he learns the results of any possible infections he may have picked up from stepping on a used needle in a park...............

And I have depression thanks to my carefree uni days and the use of copius amounts of Mary J.

If I'd known then what I know now..........

yep. And I'm far from alone in that.

What, did you think I grew up dressed in white, sitting in a pew and singing Kumbayah?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6