VALE - David Richardson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
It is with a sad & heavy heart that I report the passing of my uncle & friend David Richardson - aka Uncle Dee.
Just like the rest of us, Richo was a very passionate Manly supporter. He attended Grand Finals (although I have my suspicions he would not remember much about them) & spent many a Sunday afternoon, in the 80's, cheering on his beloved Eagles, underneath the scoreboard at Brookie Oval.
We are wanting to drape his coffin in a Manly flag, & normally I would address this to @Larissa but I was after some direction as to where I could obtain a flag (or something similar) that we could hang over his coffin. I would dearly love to have it signed something along the lines of
"RIP Richo" signed your beloved Eagles

Any guidance is much appreciated.

Cheers Guys

Was wondering where you have been Clint haven't seen you posting much since the end if season. Condolences to you and your family mate. Hopefully someone at the club can facilate your families request.

RIP Richo

Sorry to hear about your loss Clint. Losing loved ones is never easy.
Perhaps @members guru can help out?

And condolences from me too.

At least when he gets to heaven he'll say "Hey, Brookie oval! I've been here before!"

Sorry for your loss Clint, RIP David. I don't blame him for not remembering games from the 1980s, I find it tough enough remembering ones from a few years ago.

Sad to hear about another manly fan leaving this mortal coil. Thoughts are with you Clint.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4