Vaealiki Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
According to late mail in SMH Vaealiki is out with a knee injury with no replacement decided upon yet by Dessie. No word on who will drop off 7 man bench yet either.

Will he play Menzies in the centres, move Lyon out there and get a new 5/8, or will Neumann be promoted again ??

Lets hope it goes like this

- Lyon -> Centre
- Le Strange -> 5/8 or Wells -> 5/8

It can't hurt.

The whole entire world can see it except Des Hasler.
Lyon into the centres where he belongs.

Associated to this is that Mattai was listed as returnng in Rnd 3 as late as Wednesday and is now listed as Rnd 4.

As much as he has deficiencies, who else is looking forward to his return ?

I never thought I would see the day but I am looking forward to his return.

I wonder how he would go at 5/8

Dan link said:
I never thought I would see the day but I am looking forward to his return.

I wonder how he would go at 5/8

Have my doubts about his footy brain tbh. Maybe its a forward migration thing on the way to lock  :)

If their is one good thing Matai can do is pull of the momentum killing hits. Theres a compilation of some of his hits on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA9RRC6g8nE

I couldnt see him as a 5/8, but i don't think any forwards would be running straight at him lol

Flip, after being at a few games at the end of the season, to me it is quite clear that it is coached into the structure for Matai to try and pull out a big hit. I noticed at the start of the set he would move closer to the ruck, Orford would shift outside him, and he would run in and a bit of cover would hang back to cover that hole. Is similar to what Hopoate used to be used for by Des, and effectively ended his career

Word is Matai not ready for another 3 weeks at least.

I'm hoping Monaghan at 5/8, Lyon centre.

Can even win us the Grand Final.

Oh geee.....forgot. We dumped Monaghan.

Flip link said:
If their is one good thing Matai can do is pull of the momentum killing hits. Theres a compilation of some of his hits on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA9RRC6g8nE

When he gets it right he definatly gets it right

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7