v Titans rd10 chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@manlyseaeagles up 32-16! #gomanly #matt100 @manlyseaeagles up 32-16! #gomanly #matt100
scaled.php

I should have asked one of the MWTS to do Twitter updates for us

4-0 wolfman scores 50 seconds in

Nice and loud the manly chant i can hear it coming out from the radio

8-0 robbo in the corner

Not exactly a high intesity game.... both sides look a bit low on enthusiasm.

The Titans look really lethargic though, they've had plenty of good possesion but just got the 1 individual try from Prince.

T-Rex on for Buhrer with 35 mins gone. 10-6 Manly

This game has a feel they might get us in the last 10mins

An reasonably confident though if we get down their end we can put points on them

We are just awful and they are playing as good as they will play all season. If the men in pink don't intervene we should limp home, but god we are playing poorly. If I didn't know any better I would have thought we were playing catch up footy.

The problem is, the Titans are within striking distance. If they score first and get in front, they'll get their tails up.

We need to complete our sets and play it down their end, very simple stuff. That second try to Robbo was very easy and if we can just put enough pressue on them down their end.... there should be plenty more.

Manly looked tired the last 15 min of the half.

Could Robbo be injured? He was limping near the end of the half.

And I hope Foran is not injured. The Titans have been all over him, hitting him hard and not giving him any room.

Might be better if Manly try to play more up the centre.

Manly are playing too fancy and not giving the opposition respect. There's no go forward before they spread the ball. Manly are throwing silly passes and need to just run it up the middle for a few tackles before shifting it wider.

The last 20 we have struggled to control our sets. Too much one off **** and very little structure.

Have we had a repeat set yet?

If we can grind it out for the first 20 and play the territory game we should **** it in. Otherwise this could all turn pear shaped.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4