v Titans rd10 chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Titans: 1. Preston Campbell 2. Steve Michaels 3. Esi Tonga 4. Bodene Thompson 5. David Mead 6. William Zillman 7. Scott Prince 8. Luke Bailey 9. Riley Brown 10. Matt White 11. Greg Bird 12. Mark Minichiello 13. Ashley Harrison
Interchange: 14. Michael Henderson 15. Ryan James 16. Ben Ridge 17. Luke O'Dwyer 18. Kayne Lawton
Sea Eagles: 1. Brett Stewart 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. Will Hopoate 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Jason King (c) 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Joe Galuvao 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Vic Mauro 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. George Rose 17. Tony Williams 18. Tim Robinson
Are you following

We should get the job done, there outside backs are weak, centres are rubbish, slow play the balls with Riley brown, only concern is their backrowers. We have a strong team and should cause an upset on their home turf ! Theyll be desperate to proove alot of people wrong.

FMD their line-up is woeful, no wonder they're sitting where they are on the table.

If the guys are serious they should do this lot.

looks like Hoppa has cemented a 1st grade spot for the remainder of the season & we will only see Wolfy or Oldie if there are injuries, Des hinted that this arvo when quizzed on Wolfy that they are being picked on form, best lineup picked so far this year

Referees: Gavin Badger and Adam Devcich; Touch Judges: Michael Wise and Henry Perenara; Video Referee: Chris Ward

NSW Cup:
Michael Oldfield
David Williams
Blake Davey
Dean Whare
Ben Shorter
Daniel Harrison
Gary Riccardi (c)
Matt Cross
Liam Foran
James Cunningham
Ray Moujalli
Mitch Jowett
Darcy Lussick

Sione Ala
Michael Chapman
Joseph Hawkins
Junior Palau

Oldfield, Williams and Whare in the backline - we are starting to look like the rorters at the bulldogs with a reserve grade lineup like that.

Interesting that Harrison has been named at 5/8.

Harrison is named @ lock...,

Oldfield, Whare and Hopoate are not on big money, we are nothing like the dogs.

Just look at the match ups and rate them individually:

1. Stewart - Campbell
2. Robbo – Michaels
3. Jamie – Tonga
4. Matai – Thompson
5. Hoppa – Mead
6. Foran – Zillman
7. DCE – Prince
8. King – Bailey
9. Ballin – Brown
10. Kite – White
11. Choc – Bird
12. Joe – Mini
13. Stewart – Harrison

I wouldn’t swap any of our players for their counterparts, but I will acknowledge equality in the No 7, 10 & 12 only (Big call on the 7, but Prince has been rubbish). We are superior in every other position.

Ralphie said:
Just look at the match ups and rate them individually:

1. Stewart - Campbell
2. Robbo – Michaels
3. Jamie – Tonga
4. Matai – Thompson
5. Hoppa – Mead
6. Foran – Zillman
7. DCE – Prince
8. King – Bailey
9. Ballin – Brown
10. Kite – White
11. Choc – Bird
12. Joe – Mini
13. Stewart – Harrison

I wouldn’t swap any of our players for their counterparts, but I will acknowledge equality in the No 7, 10 & 12 only (Big call on the 7, but Prince has been rubbish). We are superior in every other position.
The #4 will be a good match up. Bodene Thompson has been playing quite well in recent weeks imo.

I rate Minicello, so up against Joe should be a good battle as with King v Baily.

The rest will be mediocre battles with Manly players getting on top.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Referees: Gavin Badger and Adam Devcich; Touch Judges: Michael Wise and Henry Perenara; Video Referee: Chris Ward

NSW Cup:
Michael Oldfield
David Williams
Blake Davey
Dean Whare
Ben Shorter
Daniel Harrison
Gary Riccardi (c)
Matt Cross
Liam Foran
James Cunningham
Ray Moujalli
Mitch Jowett
Darcy Lussick

Sione Ala
Michael Chapman
Joseph Hawkins
Junior Palau

looks like a strong squad:-/ why so many losses?

There will be a VERY small group of MWTS there, about 20, in Bay 14, behind the posts we'll do our best to cheer....please wish us well and IF you are in SEQ and can make it along please come over, join us and add to our crowd....the more the merrier!!

We can beat the Titans and we really need to if we are to be real top 4 contenders. If our defense holds up as well as it did against the Raiders we should be right. We are slight favorites at $1.63 to Titans $2.30.

That's the best news, no Cockchin to do us over.

Berkeley_Eagle said:

NSW Cup:
Michael Oldfield
David Williams
Blake Davey
Dean Whare
Ben Shorter
Daniel Harrison
Gary Riccardi (c)
Matt Cross
Liam Foran
James Cunningham
Ray Moujalli
Mitch Jowett
Darcy Lussick

Sione Ala
Michael Chapman
Joseph Hawkins
Junior Palau
This side looks like they could beat the titans.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6