1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V for Vendetta

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Nutzcraw, May 25, 2007.

1. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Has anyone seen it??

If so, what did you think of it??

2. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I found it excellent.

It is a long movie but keeps the tension all the way through. Challenging politically and interesting it has plot twists, dark moments and a large sense of theatre. A masked Hugo Weaving was supurb and Natalie Portman is just as strong.

About 8.5 out of 10 for content and also as there is nothing quite as different like it in big budget mainstream.

My favorite movie site is http://www.imdb.com/ and in the search box at the top put in the name of any movie and gives all the details along with pages of viewer reviews linked at the bottom.

3. Narcissus

Narcissus Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I give it a double plus good. Saw it a couple of months back some lazy Sunday (mmm... on demand is good) and I was extremely surprised with how cool it was.

Having said that, my brother probably won't like it: he's a real comic fan and I know that he doesn't like watching movies based on comics because they're bound to miss something important, apparently...

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Brilliant movie.

5. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Sweet as. I think it is one of the best movies I have seen. I loved it and everything it stood for.

Narc - I watched it through Box Office on foxtel... how good is it?? Just get bored and throw on a movie without having to get up. Lazy man's dream!!

I'm going to watch the movie again soon.

6. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    It's on Movie One tonight. At the same time NRL. :wall:

7. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Havent seen the movie, but have seen the online 'v for vendetta' starring Mata and DSM hooking into Monas and Matai

8. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Too bad we're not as good looking as Natalie Portman hey?

9. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Excellent.. I have foxtel I.Q so i'll be able to tape both the game and the movie!

10. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    :lol: , can get Wittyfan in to judge between yourself and DSM5, he might even have something special for the winner ;)