V Broncos next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Need a big crowd for this. Will be a close game, big crowd to get the boys home. I will be there in the @dowdz corner grandstand.

effnic said:
Need a big crowd for this. Will be a close game, big crowd to get the boys home. I will be there in the @dowdz corner grandstand.

Will keep your seat warm @effnic

My work takes me 350 klm N/E of
Malice Springs, so we get the Qld game 1st too. (Imparja North TV)
I was able to hear a scratchy version of today's game on the Toyota radio. Must've been coming from Mt. Isa as Alice is AFL.

I loved what i seen today. Beautiful signs in the front row.

1. We attacked straight.

2.We attacked straight.

3.We attacked straight. Not just a one off play, single straight runner off the ruck to score. But what looked like a deliberate pattern of play close to their line. It needs more practice and fine tuning. But yes. Even today it may have sucked more defenders in, and created the space out wide for the wingers to score. In the big games, we need to be able to score by going through teams, in the middle of the field, not always going around them. Finally yes yes yes.

4. Brenton Lawrence with one little push, showed that forward leadership that has been missing all year. Don't get me wrong yes,they do their job week in week out and we sit on top. But that body language demonstrating. "This forward pack won't be bullied." He showed it today. Perhaps the self belief amongst these boys is growing sitting on top.

5. Josh Startling especially early went past the advantage as good as anyone. He and JSL have grown in the aggressiveness stakes every game. They take no ones crap in the ruck.

6. Lui is one of our best didn't even play.

7. Tyson, this boy dosent' lack anything in the aggression stakes. He the opposite to our other new forwards that he hasn't punched anyone makes me happy. The kid just needs more minutes before the finals.

8. I continue to say I think Epa can add something. Yes I am trying to expand our front row options. But seriously he's an experienced forward, a different body shape, he's a big big body. He has scored a couple of nice try's in the 2's of late. With 2v's only giving one forward 10-15 minutes. If the game is in the balance I think Epa could offer the most impact of the bench. Still not sure about his fitness, but he's worth a run off the bench to see where he is at.

Still more improvement to do. But dam I think I am starting to believe.

Short turn around for us plus nein are losing viewers in bris with the donkeys getting dusted and teetering on the brink again so expect a huge effort from the pink clowns to get the whingers over the line. Donkeys by 4.

Will be worth watching the nein coverage purely for the biased calling from Hadlee et al.

Should have heard them tee off against the Storm last week, it was embarrassing for all concerned.

Broncs need to win this one or it's out the back gate.

If the game is on delay in NSW.....does this mean Raaaayyyyy is going to be doing the commentary?

You lot in NSW think you have it bad having to wait until 9:30pm to see the game on television. Being the Qld live game it'll be shown at around 3:30am Saturday morning in Adelaide.......lucky I know where to watch pirate online broadcasts ;)

mickqld said:
Short turn around for us plus nein are losing viewers in bris with the donkeys getting dusted and teetering on the brink again so expect a huge effort from the pink clowns to get the whingers over the line. Donkeys by 4.
The pinkies tried hard to get the Warriors home yesterday Greenturd won't line the fact we are 4 clear either

danny-boy said:
Canterbury vs Penrith live? Two teams who's ladder position doesn't reflect how crap they really are. I guess it'll be a closer contest than the minor premiers giving a fringe top 8 team a touch up.

It would be funny if they drew and we went 5 points clear with a win.

One thing in our favour is that we got absolutely ambushed up there last time, somthing that the players won't forget.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4