Utah Nirvana

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Hamster Huey

Space Invader
What a name and as worthy of a thread as any of the random names presented here of late.

Does he play? Nope. Just some random dude I crossed paths with recently. But imagine that name on a team sheet.

Utah Nirvana.

The YouTube clip of his non-existant highlights could go viral, with the right emphasis on that name. A pumping soundtrack with each letter bursting onto the screen with each beat. Get's my blood pumping just thinking about it.

U T A H N I R V A N A

Forget juniors reps from other clubs that somebody got a glimpse of in passing while flicking through FS2, or even one of our own that displayed a withering 30 seconds of play at the same time our witness was walking their dog through Brookie Oval.

Say it with me....

Utah Nirvana. Utah Nirvana. UTAH NIRVANA!!!

He may never lace on a boot for our mighty club, but unlike that long list of chumps listed in the forum as some potential superstar of League and worthy of our attention, only to disappear the moment you close that thread, you'll never forget His name. Ever.

Utah.

What a name and as worthy of a thread as any of the random names presented here of late.

Does he play? Nope. Just some random dude I crossed paths with recently. But imagine that name on a team sheet.

Utah Nirvana.

The YouTube clip of his non-existant highlights could go viral, with the right emphasis on that name. A pumping soundtrack with each letter bursting onto the screen with each beat. Get's my blood pumping just thinking about it.

U T A H N I R V A N A

Forget juniors reps from other clubs that somebody got a glimpse of in passing while flicking through FS2, or even one of our own that displayed a withering 30 seconds of play at the same time our witness was walking their dog through Brookie Oval.

Say it with me....

He may never lace on a boot for our mighty club, but unlike that long list of chumps listed in the forum as some potential superstar of League and worthy of our attention, only to disappear the moment you close that thread, you'll never forget His name. Ever.

Utah.

You should be the clubs marketing manager.

Reminds me of the next big thing from the 90's Royston Lightning

Utah Nirvana.

U T A H N I R V A N A

Say it with me....

Utah.
Except he'd probably refuse to play on Sundays.

Sounds like the bloke Oohwaa Oohwaa Cool Cool Kitty used to rave about. Was he from New York? If he's a good "running man", we could use another back.... I found his you tube highlights clip. Looks like he could be forced into a contract (2.25min mark)...maybe get Willis to pay him a visit?

I have a theory I would like to test. I believe every thread is better with a photo of Denise Richards. Is this true.

You should have fed the poor woman @Woodsie
images.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6