User Gallery

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I am looking into creating a system whereby you as users can upload your game day and Manly photos.

I am exploring various ways for this and wanted your feedback on this.

Preferably I would prefer that the photos be hosted remotely as they can add a lot of bandwidth and storage issues.

So one of the ways I am exploring is using a Flickr Group and allowing you all to send us in a request to join the Flickr Group, you can then upload your images to FlickR and they will be included into our image gallery linked to on the site. This way you maintain the rights under FlickR and the images they just get included into our image gallery.

Other options include a tool where you guys can upload images to the site under your own gallery section.

I'd value your opinion on those options.

Dan

The Flickr Group sounds OK

MV5BMTk3MjUzMDE2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTYxODE0MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

Dan, in another forum I belong to we use Postimage...seems to work well and easy for everyone to do without the need to join anything

Cheers mate, ideally I would like it to be more of a gallery though than just images, however I will add post image as it will help quite a few people here in general

Dan said:
Cheers mate, ideally I would like it to be more of a gallery though than just images, however I will add post image as it will help quite a few people here in general

Hat says he doesn't care as he's about to be replaced by new hat.

Plus I'm assuming we can post pics in indiv. threads as per usual.

The flickr option sounds ok, I'm a dill pickle so I don't quite get the second option (but at least my pics uploads...unlike ser8's lol)

edit: can see the postimage button, shall try that out soon-ish.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4