Updated YART for 06.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
dessie just isnt the kind to blood kids too often he sticks with the same combo for as long as possible

Bench doesn't have one weak link?
Here's a couple:
Willo = no offence
Kylie = bad defence, inconsistency

Ryan, I couldn't have King in the squad based on last season's form. I'd rather Cleal or Rose

I agree with Jason King, but am just trying to be a tad more positive through popular demand.

I agree with Jason King, but am just trying to be a tad more positive through popular demand.

Slammin Sam got you spooked Ryan?

Tookey hasn't bagged Monas/King in a while either

Not spooked...I just want to be more positive. It makes things a bit more fun for me.

dessie just isnt the kind to blood kids too often he sticks with the same combo for as long as possible

I know but hopefully he will have learnt from last years mistakes.

Trials are exactly that and hopefully he will give the younger and newer players a good go in them to see what potential they have. After the second half performances last year we need new blood in the team especially in the prop and 5/8 positions.

I would like nothing more than seeing Arnold and Sione smash harris when we play the tiges in the trial.

[quote author=Ryan]

Slammin Sam got you spooked Ryan?

Tookey hasn't bagged Monas/King in a while either

[/quote]

Just getting into the Xmas spirit wheel and not mentioning anything about Monnas and King. Lots of alcohol this time of year also helps.

I think that enough has been said about the two of them for a while and I will probably wait until the first few games next year to reasses before I coment on them again.

I am sure that if they don't improve their play next year then I won't be the only one giving them heaps again.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4