Update to last nights mess - serious

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go for it Johnny, she'll back me up imo.

Will's already admitted to using brain altering subtances, he's lost all credibility imo.

Nothing special big fella.

I smoked, watched family guy and simpsons and played X-Box with my mate.

Guy - my brain still works, but I'll admit my ability to judge people's appearance (not to mention their real life personalities) based on their internet personalities is pretty poor. I've been wrong before, no reason to think that I'm gonna be right this time.

It's where you drink Nepalese purified water, but only if you drink it while it is in the cupped hands of a Cardinal.

Pretty fashionable.

Exfoliate I think you mean... expholiate doesn't work. LOL

Fluff just told me what has happened. If someone threatens legal action as to what you post on a forum - unless it's death threats or something very sinister - they are bluffing. There is NO legal action unless it is harassment. And from what has been transcribed I doubt seriously that it has happened.

However, a phone call from someone you have not willingly given your number too... if there are any more & they are threats... that is harassment. I am wondering whether the number would have come from information you have supplied to the club? Because that would be a misuse of private information by the club if so.

Defamation is different. It's a hell of a lot harder to prove though. Not only do thay have to prove you are telling lies, but that you have damaged their reputation in the community and caused harm & suffering. And asking what the allegations were will not land you in hot water, you have every right to know & answer.

As it is, it sounds as though these are empty threats by someone who themselves feels threatened and/or is trying to cover their tracks. I would like to know who they are and have a chat to them. I have a few questions I would like to pose.

I hope that helps.

G'day... which island in NZ? I've been to the south... All I remember is sheep & mountains

I am in the South Island. Not a bad setup at all,15 mins to the Beach and 2 hours to the Skifields.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4