Up yours Queensland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Duff said:
Matabele said:
For several years it has become a post-origin-game highlight to come on here and witness Duff shivering in the corner in a foetal position, uttering pure gibberish and shaking his head at yet another fine display of Queensland superiority. It's almost become an obligatory part of the Origin experience.

I'll say the same thing any day of the year. It only comes up at this time.

Queensland superiority? Oxymoron perhaps?

All this proves is that Queenslands 17 biggest, dumbest thugs are slightly (1 try) better adapted to footballing than NSW's.

The only sense of superiority in Queensland Mata is yours. I'm sure you moved up there to make yourself feel even more intellectually validated than even Dubbo could offer.

NSW'elshmen like You make us feel superior.

nodd said:
Duff said:
Matabele said:
For several years it has become a post-origin-game highlight to come on here and witness Duff shivering in the corner in a foetal position, uttering pure gibberish and shaking his head at yet another fine display of Queensland superiority. It's almost become an obligatory part of the Origin experience.

I'll say the same thing any day of the year. It only comes up at this time.

Queensland superiority? Oxymoron perhaps?

All this proves is that Queenslands 17 biggest, dumbest thugs are slightly (1 try) better adapted to footballing than NSW's.

The only sense of superiority in Queensland Mata is yours. I'm sure you moved up there to make yourself feel even more intellectually validated than even Dubbo could offer.

NSW'elshmen like You make us feel superior.

At what? Fightin', shootin' or spittin'?

If you feel superior about anything other than being a simpleton, it's misplaced. There's a reason you lot are up there licking windows & peeing on each other.

You're good. You are.
But I guess they don't bother with such poofy things up there. There's 'oles to be dug, 'n ****.

Nodd
smtennis4.gif
Duff

What's the score, Jethro?

I guess it doesn't matter. I'm from NSW so I'll only pack it in if it gets too close.

Lucky Manly won 40 - 0. What was the Queenslander count in that game? 1 to 10?

Loving the Origin spirit on the Mighty Sea Eagles Silvertails forum. By Friday we shall fight as one once again lol.

Wolfpack said:
nodd said:
Wolfpack said:
nodd said:
The Eagle said:
How good does it feel QLDers,having a game won by the merkin you all hate

Blaming the ref?

How unusual?

He was talking about Slater, champ.

So QLD'ers hate Slater?

Doubt it, but Manly fans do & we are on a Manly fan.

Of course it is Shane I'm quoting so I may be way off course with this.

Yeah, well he confuses me as well.

Duff said:
What's the score, Jethro?

I don't know. I lost count between the two different threads with you two going comment against comment :p

Duff said:
If you feel superior about anything other than being a simpleton, it's misplaced. There's a reason you lot are up there licking windows & peeing on each other.

Dems boys shore can play footy though.

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWW!

****head

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4