Up yours Parra Trolls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
All year you slime bags have been giving it to us! Yes we have had our worst year in a decade however we have still finished ahead of you! Even though you are blessed by the Dali lama himself. You have ranted and raved about how your team is on the rise and how we are on the decline! I guess by Parra standards you had a good year. If irony is any measure just look at how your team lost and ours won today! It really says it all!
Our junior teams have creamed you as well!
So stick it where the sun don't shine Chewy, Chief, midget bank Manager and yes you Blue pill! Etc etc
Just remember you are and will always be foresaken losers!
Go Manly 2016!
PS. Tooves you will always be a Manly legend and that is something that will never be taken from you!
Fellow Silvertails, enjoy your off season and please God bring us some big boppers for Xmas!

To be fair to Parra fans they are correct
Look at the last 5 years
We have had worst season and dropped out of the top eight.
Parra have had 2 successful seasons in a row by their standards.

Hey Chief

You came on here all year when we were going through tough times. You constantly made antagonising inflammatory and sarcastic comments and boasted about how good the eels were and how we would be bottom 4. You even posted fake tweets.

You brag to all your mates on one eyed eel how we are all scared of you. WTF is all we can say to that.

Chief - this has been our worst season since 2004 and we still finished four points above your pathetic piece of Sh.it club. Our favourite son who is coach unfortunately got sacked due to these results however you bunch of f$$king losers extended the contract of your coach when he finished 2 points above the spoon you f$$king moron.

You have won the most spoons of any club presently in the NRL. Where are you now you f$$king ass$ole. You are too scared to come on here now aren't you. You epitomise exactly why your club is so Sh.it. You have no heart, no guts, no balls. It's easy to throw a few jibes when your opposition is down but can't hack the tough stuff when things don't go your way. You are a pathetic piece of crap you soft co$k.

Hey Chief

You came on here all year when we were going through tough times. You constantly made antagonising inflammatory and sarcastic comments and boasted about how good the eels were and how we would be bottom 4. You even posted fake tweets.

You brag to all your mates on one eyed eel how we are all scared of you. WTF is all we can say to that.

Chief - this has been our worst season since 2004 and we still finished four points above your pathetic piece of Sh.it club. Our favourite son who is coach unfortunately got sacked due to these results however you bunch of f$$king losers extended the contract of your coach when he finished 2 points above the spoon you f$$king moron.

You have won the most spoons of any club presently in the NRL. Where are you now you f$$king ass$ole. You are too scared to come on here now aren't you. You epitomise exactly why your club is so Sh.it. You have no heart, no guts, no balls. It's easy to throw a few jibes when your opposition is down but can't hack the tough stuff when things don't go your way. You are a pathetic piece of crap you soft co$k.
go girl @:D

The Chief has the red line through his name so he won't be posting any time soon. I can undo that though. Chief if you are reading this I've undone your ban. Let's see if you have the cojones to show your face. @Chief's Eagle over to you, let's hear about that successful Parra season and how well Whatnow went for you guys this year.

Hey Chief

Jen, I think this needs to be posted on Oneeyedeel.

Gotta love the parra-manly rivalry. Looking forward to some regular season revenge in '16.

I will give it to parra, that loss at brookie was the break point for us not making the 8.

However parra didn't even come close to the finals so great victory there you hill bogans living far from the coast, culture and without a clue.

Love Kieran for us.

Hey Chief

If I could rate this x10 Winner I would. Stick that up your clacker @Chief's Eagle

Hey Chief

Tell us what you really think.

@JenEagle I remember when you first came on and made a tentative post, frightened a little by the "old boys club".

Well during the year you blossomed and finally we get the post above, and let me say girl " you are ON FIRE"!!

Funniest I've read for a long time !!

what I like was the Dalai was happy with their passion yesterday,um hello,you lost and the try that the raiders scored in Golden point,there wasnt a player in coee of where he scored the try.Good luck Foz,ya gunner need it

To be fair they beat us twice this season.. With those wins we would have probably made the eight

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7