1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsung hero puts bite back in 'Snake'

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Sep 27, 2011.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    THE man responsible for getting Brett Stewart back on the field after two serious knee injuries was always confident the star Sea Eagles fullback would return to his devastating best.

Read the full article

2. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    Of all the great things that have happened this year at manly, having Snake back fit and healthy gets my vote as number one highlight. And for mine hel have a massive game in GF. After all the bad luck hes had over last few years, I got a feeling his luck is about to change. Go The Prince!

3. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +206 / 1
    Our last line of defence - Give me Brett any day against any No.1 in the game.

4. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,203 / 16
    **** the media, they think Brett would do a gallop if he scores. Brett would be better served if he just ignored that crap and it would be great if Manly fans ingore Gallop aswell.

5. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Don't you find it great how the media are on Snake's back about getting over his supposed Gallop feud but at the same time keep bringing it up and reminding everyone about it.