Unprofessional

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah i don't know what to think, lets see what happens when we get a full strength team on the field. There is defiantly some issues that Toovey needs to get sorted in defense and our go forward. The mistakes tonight were from frustration more then anything.

Blokes didn't aim up tonight.

Hate to say it, but that would never have happened under Des.

CLIT COMMANDER said:

CC I am a well known Des fan but 5 day turn arounds without say 4 of the best 30 players in the world will hurt most teams, I for one would prefer the injured to come back healthy and after what we did to the riff this was a tad unexpected.

Daniel said:
Worst handling from us since the northern eagles days.

Yep.

Do have anyone who hurts the opposition with their defense when Glenn and TRex are out.

CLIT COMMANDER said:

No so, there was a game a season or two ago when we took on the rabbits. It was supposed to be a walk in the park. The team got a slapping.

Des even said something along the lines of, they expected others to do the hard work.

The reality is you have to go out and play each game like its massively important. After cake walking the chocolate soldiers 30 zip the they may have thought this was a 'bye' game. But no, the Titans were backs to the wall, like Parra was. Still....

wooden spoon i have that feeling. That didnt look like a des hasler outfit tooves has done something bad to our teams tactics.

Terry-Randal said:
wooden spoon i have that feeling. That didnt look like a des hasler outfit tooves has done something bad to our teams tactics.

Wooden spoon. You do know this clubs history right ?

CLIT COMMANDER said:

You obviously weren't at Newcastle on a wet night in 2010.

Des is a good coach but he can't fix everything when the team starts running uphill. Bellamy once lost an important match 40-0. I think Des copped the odd flogging too.

My face the whole night

Super_FUUU_Face.jpg

Daniel said:
Worst handling from us since the northern eagles days.

:huh:
WE weren't doing any handling at all in the Northern Eagles days Daniel.

The Manly Sea Eagles didn't exist then as an NRL club, remember?

NE does NOT = MSE...definitely not. Never did. :mad:

For the first time since 2004 I left 10 minutes before the game finished. It was a dead set joke. Does lussick have anything?
I think he's useless

One good thing though I got a free villi's pie when I left woohoo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6