Under the Radar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eggson

Bencher
Good news everyone! The spotlight will be on Lockyer and the bongos. They're on a long winning streak, the 'fairytale'... we're under the radar and ready to ruin the party,though any special facial action on the princess will result in penalties galore...

Here's to you News, NRL, ch9 and anyone else not on the winning team - eat my a$$ and balls :D

Absolutely mate, the story on his cheek will be the talking point for days. That and Thaiday's return from suspension

Rabs, Phil, Wally, TK, PK, RW et al, will be queuing up to lend the great man their laughing gear, so they can take it in turns to swing off his phallybone.

Agree, keep low fellas, let locky take the heat, PS I feel they played their Grand Final tonight

Brisbane has set the standard. If a player helplessly lying prone, not trying to take part in the game is fair game, then so is Lockyer if he plays.

The Wheel said:
Agree, keep low fellas, let locky take the heat, PS I feel they played their Grand Final tonight

Agreed!

Thanks to Saints for tenderizing the Bronco Burgers for Manly to devour :p

They all looked overheated and sore. If there is justice, then Hodges would have pulled his hamstring running in to tackle a clearly injured and prone player.

As soon as the Broncos won our odds went to equal favorite to win. The bookies know that Lockyer is injured badly but will probably play but we will take out the donkeys and then the drizzle. We will be outright favorites this time next week.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2