Unchanged line-up announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wasnt all i had, jsut first thing that came to mind. besides it is bathurst and its arguable to whether it deserves a capital or not.

and i can always take a joke cause unlike you others i always have Hope

Can we get the topic back to football - or I will move this to the General Discussion forum where you can continue this sniping there!!! :blaugh:

This post is dead set headed towards an Labour v Libs theme. Just wait till byso see's its waiting to be hijacked. ;)

Byso better keep his hands off this thread, Ive already hijacked this one, he can get his own :)

Been reading a couple of posts at mse one from a jamesie backed up by a guy called Haig who is of the oppinion that Willow will start at hooker with Dunley to bench and that Cuthbo will take Burn's spot on the bench, which does not mean much unless it happens of course. I suppose what I am saying is perhaps we should hold off the lynch mob until the team runs out on Saturday. Throwing Ballin to the Cowboys in their present form may (and may not as well) cause more harm than good, imo it would be better to start him on home turf against a weaker opponent

Man, would that make some sense UP....similar to our 1st round team last year against the Warriors when Chad was injured. Willo covered the ruck well early then Dunley came on & brained them.

You've put a wink of hope in my heart mate fingers crossed.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4