Uate to Manly.........????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont understand why we would want uate....why not get a cheap young player built like an out house with speed and secure hands im sure someone out there fits the build. Once wingers were cheap n in supply now teams pay overs for veteran wingers, save ya cash for more experienced players in key positions and get a cheapy n blood him , seriously wtf.

I still think we should give Parker more of a go, especially if he does ok over the next couple of weeks.

If we are looking for experience on the wing I'd rather we signed Mead who we know can catch a bomb than Uate who almost rivals Jorge for bomb taking skill.....and if you watch Uate he has a bad habit of coming in off his wing in defence. How many times over the past couple of years have we complained about Manly wingers doing just that??

Why are Manly continually thinking of signing washed up or lazy stars of the past??.
Amazing.
Instead, just sign Penrith and Warriors juniors and local Northern Beaches talent and get on with it.
I'll take a couple more leaner years if I see develepment as the key. How can washed up player do anything but decline????.
NYEagle

Why are Manly continually thinking of signing washed up or lazy stars of the past??.
Amazing.
Instead, just sign Penrith and Warriors juniors and local Northern Beaches talent and get on with it.
I'll take a couple more leaner years if I see develepment as the key. How can washed up player do anything but decline????.
NYEagle
I agree with your sentiments but let's put this in perspective,it's all rumours and innuendo from pretty poor media outlets.As Zorba said last week,not many leaks have got out of the club since the new board took over and that is the ONLY time I've agreed with him since he took up his new role of BS officer.Ill only start worrying about signings when Bozo&Zorba's lap dog Dean Ritchie starts spreading rumours

I agree with your sentiments but let's put this in perspective,it's all rumours and innuendo from pretty poor media outlets.As Zorba said last week,not many leaks have got out of the club since the new board took over and that is the ONLY time I've agreed with him since he took up his new role of BS officer.Ill only start worrying about signings when Bozo&Zorba's lap dog Dean Ritchie starts spreading rumours
The leaks only stopped because fatgutz finally got what he wanted.

I'm really impressed with Brad Parker. He looks a complete footballer to me. But he's not built for NRL yet, & Uate's speed leaves him for dead, as does Uate's strength & experience in the top grade. How the **** did we miss out on Brenko Lee?

I also wish to criticise the club / bozo based on a "news" report.

Ffs I thought some of you would have learnt not to buy into the media speculation...but I was wrong
It was quoted on twitter so it must be true

• 😆
Reactions: lsz
I dont understand why we would want uate....why not get a cheap young player built like an out house with speed and secure hands im sure someone out there fits the build. Once wingers were cheap n in supply now teams pay overs for veteran wingers, save ya cash for more experienced players in key positions and get a cheapy n blood him , seriously wtf.

Agree. Dumb. No other club wants him.. He is past his best, can't catch and a turnstyle. Why waste the $$$. The club might as well look at Benji and Willie M as they are looking as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4