Uate close to Manly deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clit has been playing well for the Eels at 5/8 but next year Norman will be 5/8 and French will be fullback ... Czech mate

People have short memories.

Uate has been poor most likely because in recent years Newcastle have been poor. I's hard to finish off tries that are never created.

At best he is the best winger in the comp.

At worst he's no worse than anything we already have including Taufua.

All I will say is a Dominant forward pack with a fit and firing Taufua and Uate finishing off makes me wet.

I'd be happy to take Uate on board..... if he could coach.
Not only are we going to sign him but it looks like we are going to be paying a big chunk of his current salary

Sounds like a Scott Fulton recruitment signing to me Absolute rubbish

Newcastle are on the verge of striking a release for winger Akuila Uate to join Manly.

The finer details of the release are still being ironed out with the Sea Eagles offering up the services of Brenton Lawrence as a sweetener to get Uate to Brookvale next season.

Lawrence has signed on with the Sea Eagles for another season after activating an option in his favour for 2017 but the Knights are unlikely to engage in a player swap.

Instead, the clubs are working on a payment plan which will see Trent Barrett’s team chip in a handsome chunk of Uate’s almost $500,000-a-season salary.

He wants to play fullback or 5/8 we can't offer either of those to him.
He wants to play 5/8 now? Well he should make up his mind then. He left Manly on his own accord because he wanted to play fullback and Manly could not guarantee that for him.

Sounds to me like Scott Fulton is a terrible recruiter, and if we are paying most of his salary he's also a terrible negotiator.

With Bozo and Cooky (Bozo's TV sidekick) running things it really is turning into a clown show.

Sounds to me like Scott Fulton is a terrible recruiter, and if we are paying most of his salary he's also a terrible negotiator.

With Bozo and Cooky (Bozo's TV sidekick) running things it really is turning into a clown show.
Crusty the Clown & Sideshow Bob???

He wants to play 5/8 now? Well he should make up his mind then. He left Manly on his own accord because he wanted to play fullback and Manly could not guarantee that for him.
The kid just wants to play first grade. Never would have been released under Toovey.

Bozo did get Parcell ( future superstar ), Marty & Walker ( played in his right position he'll be great for us ), so I'm prepared to cut him some slack until the 2017 team is finalised.

Brown / Api would be Twenty signings, and we all know why Plod is here.

Let's see what the final makeup for 2017 is before slashing our wrists.

Scott Fulton recruitment officer!! Seriously??
I wonder if he would have recruited himself and his brother if he was to watch themselves in action ??
Bit chicken and the egg in a way.......

Scott Fulton recruitment officer!! Seriously??
I wonder if he would have recruited himself and his brother if he was to watch themselves in action ??
Bit chicken and the egg in a way.......

But Elbow old mate .... we have dingbats on this forum that insist you have to be a Manly person to understand Manly and do a good job ... well Scott Fulton is Manly so he must be the best person for the job. ... he understands our culture and everything.

But Elbow old mate .... we have dingbats on this forum that insist you have to be a Manly person to understand Manly and do a good job ... well Scott Fulton is Manly so he must be the best person for the job. ... he understands our culture and everything.
So Andy Goodway could be our defensive coach or do they have to be a junior?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6