• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am not sure why there is a belief that lower grades success = a winning culture

When was the last time we won a lower grade comp? I remember when the Bears were winning reserve grade comps in the 90's we would go a full year without winning a game in reserves....but still managed to compete for the comp almost every year.

As a club, in recent memory, we have never had consistent lower grade success. I am not necessarily saying it is right but it is how we have been as a club for a long long time

Agree.

Warriors and Penrith have had heaps of success in the the past few years. Neither have lifted the premiers trophy in that time.

Warriors have still had to spend a stack of cash on players.

Although if Penrith could get their best side on the park and with a very good coach (I still believe Griffin should be with us now), you never know.

Our culture was never about winning,

winning became a the result of our culture.

So you're saying we are the origins of the Culture Club. Must tell Boy George. He'll be miffed

You know Boy George? awesome!

Now if he was a food he wouldn't be a potato chip or biscuit, I think he would probably be some type of fruit.

Of course we mustnt forget that young Wright will be joining the U20s in a few weeks. That will be interesting.
I got told he was good to go this week against cronulla. Must have been held back another week. Almost tempted to head down to Brookie this weekend to see how he goes against the junior broncos

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6