U 20s Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
I noticed Manly defeated high flying Sydney City in the Under 20s match despite all the injuries we've had. I wasnt there at the match and missed it on TV. Anyone got a report on the match. Noticed Gutherson wasnt playing, having played in NSW Cup. Noticed Trbojevic ran 170 metres plus, about twice as much as any other player. How is young Hopoate handling lock?

I was at the game, it was great, possibly the best 20s match I've seen (I don't get to every game and most 20s matches are rubbish).

Don't really have a match report but Jake was head and shoulders above everyone else.

Really excited about his potential.

Also number 10 for the roosters took some stopping......I think his name was jokotama

Dee Why Eagle said:
ifernolan said:
I'll be surprised if anything comes of Jamil tbh.

Vaguely recall Papa Hopoate saying he was better than Will.
But never seen Jamil play

Went to school with them both, doesn't have the discipline or ability of Will.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Are there any other Hoppas? We could probably use one currently.

There's at least one more whose in the Manly juniors and is about 15. Surprised Jamil isnt doing well. Two years back he was the rising star in the juniors even ahead of Gutherson.

Disco said:
I was at the game, it was great, possibly the best 20s match I've seen (I don't get to every game and most 20s matches are rubbish).

Don't really have a match report but Jake was head and shoulders above everyone else.

Really excited about his potential.

Also number 10 for the roosters took some stopping......I think his name was jokotama
it was a nail biter eh Disco,lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4