1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyson Cleal

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by double hoops, Sep 11, 2016.

1. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,622 / 113
    Another one of Crushers sons. Didn't set the world on fire in the QCup today. I was calling for us to sign him 12 months ago. And I don't move from that, he is one of the best back rowers in reserve grade when fit. Afl have a father son rule, I would love to see him in a Sea Eagles jumper, he is just one tough and talented back rower, who will just be wasted if he stays in reserves. He needs to challenge himself, he's too good for QCup.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Nordburg

Nordburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +868 / 47
    May want to do some research,Tyson Cleal playing for Redcliffe is no relation to former Manly player Noel.He is son of former Redcliffe front rower and current General Manager of the Dolphins Grant Cleal.Good tough player though,none the less

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. double hoops

Ratings:
    +2,622 / 113
    Thanks @Nordburg. I'm sure I was told he was Crushers kid. But the bad thing then is the donkeys will take him. Now that I've researched Tyson was in there lower grades and had a train and trial with the bloody donkeys this year. ****. If only we got some of these cheap and keen as mustard reserves.

4. Digsy

Digsy Active Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 2
    Like Blake Leary?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Nordburg

Nordburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +868 / 47
    He was selected in a rep side a few yrs ago for an end of season game and at the same time the Broncos wanted him to not go on it because they wanted him to do some pre season training with them.But he knocked the Broncos back to go on the tour because he thought it would be a once in a lifetime chance

6. double hoops

Ratings:
    +2,622 / 113
    Id have Leary in our squad over Brown. Cleal has more presence and mongrel. Makes Leary seem like a real gentleman.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. double hoops

Ratings:
    +2,622 / 113
    Nice, sounds like him and Jamil Hopoate could be great mates. When it's a mates 21st your not going to worry about a junior NSW blues camp. Priorities when your 19 aren't the same as when your 24.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Manly@capital

Manly@capital Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 18
    Not a lot wrong with Blake leary, but a heap wrong with Trent Barrett.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dummy Spit Dummy Spit x 1
  9. madmax

madmax Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 63
    G
    Grow up mate............nothing wrong with Barrett. No other coach would have done much better with the unfortunate issues our team had to deal with this year. Time to look ahead to 2017 & give people a chance!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Clever Clever x 1
  10. Manly@capital

Manly@capital Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 18
    Grow up? Oh I see, if people have an opinion contrary to your own, they are juvenile? I do see that you are an excuse maker though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    The Barrett bashing has been done to death give it a rest it is the off season.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Manly@capital

Manly@capital Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 18
    Once he is gone, I will stop.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. madmax

madmax Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 63
    Not making excuses mate...........you are entitled to your opinion but with regards to Barrett it's been talked about to the point of boredom! If I appear to be making excuses it's for valid reasons! Like I said time to get over 2016 & look ahead. Perhaps a little more productive banter would ease the disappointment we've all gone thru this year!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016