Tyson Andrews

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Awesome!

That tackle around the 1:25 mark was text book! Some of his tackles were Beaver type tackling perfection with Matai type aggression, then some of those runs!

What a unit!

Very exciting to see

From what I have seen Tyson and Jake are powerhouse props . I would love to see them both play in our top side . No forward pack would get over the top of us .

So where is our prop problem :huh:

Tyson must be BJ and Choc's love child - stops them in their tracks and has pistons for legs :exclamation::exclamation:

Why can't Manly have these double striped Maroon and White Jerseys - they look fantastic :idea:

31 more sleeps till Manly awakens :angel:

Looks like he's already used to wearing the maroon and white.

With this plethora of 'greatest hits' videos I wonder who'll be the first Silvertails member to compile a 'greatest posts' video, with appropriate loud music from the world's greatest band, The Who?

Awesome alright, great leg drive and not scared of a collision ..... Could have another bj on our hands, I think we look good up front, I'm really excited to see how d lui goes as well, fingers crossed Richie can play on and look out.... Bring on 2014

Must say that was impressive but let's see what he can do against the monsters of Burgess, SBW, Fifita, JWH, Scott, Tamou, Klemmer,Kasiano, TDog, Mason and co.

Going by that highlights package he is looking damn good. Hopefully the rest of his game keeps on par with that.

mickqld said:
Must say that was impressive but let's see what he can do against the monsters of Burgess, SBW, Fifita, JWH, Scott, Tamou, Klemmer,Kasiano, TDog, Mason and co.

Well....that's a pretty big team, but I reckon he'll go ok!

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Looks worth a trial for sure. Good hard defense and keeps those legs going. Looked a few kilos under NRL prop weight but that will come.

certainly potential

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8