1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two more injuries

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by chrisos, Mar 20, 2010.

1. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    I Read in the manly daily today that des was saying me have two more injuries other than wolfie and snake in the backs,but he didnt elude to who they were,he just said they may be right for tomorrow but also they may not,this is not good,does anyone know anything further on this matter? please reply.

2. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Bailey is in doubt.

3. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Chris Bailey is the back. The other player is a forward....

4. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    oh ok thanks guys,not as bad as it could be then :)

5. Spuds Bodyguard

Spuds Bodyguard Active Member

Taree, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    Rumour is they are battling against time to find Perry's heart . It was last seen somewhere at Telstra Stadium in 2008.

6. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Rumour is they are battling against time to find Perry's heart . It was last seen somewhere at Telstra Stadium in 2008.
    [/quote]

I thought it was his spine

7. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    The extra injuries are probably a Dessie smokescreen. The Eels will be lulled into a sense of their own inevitable victory, only to be shocked when we run out at full strength (well apart from Snake & Wolf) and unleash hell. (that is my new nickname for Bailey & Perry - 'hell')

8. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Like I said yesterday in the "Mail" thread:

According to The Sunshine Coast Daily today (Friday), Bailey could be out this week too and Hodko could get an NRL call-up.  Bailey is set to undergo x-rays on a suspected broken hand he suffered in Monday night’s loss to the Wests Tigers.

9. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    I would be surprised if his hand is not broken, because he must have had a huge amount of congratulatory handshakes for his early season form. His hand must at least be severely bruised.

10. inside pass

inside pass Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that would probably mean foran to 3/4 and hodko to half .

that works 4 me anyway, what do you guys think?

11. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    I deadset love the humour on here!! ;D the sarcasm eg bailey's hand is brilliant,

12. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    It works for me SER8.  Lyon to handle the centres.