TV plot uncovers the truth?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Ahhh. Now it is becoming clear. This is the plot from an Australian Children's program: "DESdemona has evil powers that seem to have a mind of their own, unleashing themselves at the most inconvenient of times on unsuspecting victims" . . .

So, it seems that DESdemona is not following the Shakespearean script in Orthello at all, where (s)he disappoints her fans and leaves for a wealthier suitor. He is, instead, intent on reeking havoc to unsuspecting victims, the Canterbury Bulldogs.

Hmmmn. Maybe I'll have to rethink my opinion of the bloke formerly known as the coach of Manly. If he keeps up the good work and ruins the Dogs as is happening then perhaps we should let him re-enter the pearly gates of the northern beaches.

I thought i was done with shakespeare when i finished school.

Why does it keep occasionally haunting me :)

Ah, Eagles2nv, many of Shakespeare's works are 'timeless, dealing as they do with recurring themes in human relationships. Power, lust, jealousy, deception, etc. Which is one reason why his plays still fascinate, centuries later. (I recommend Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet for example, if you haven't seen it!).

And Des is not unfamiliar with Shakespearian themes, I'd guess. He is possibly the only coach who could (possibly) revive the Bulldogs from the position they are in.

Let me recommend Hamlet by Milligan

Spike Milligan - "Said Hamlet to Ophelia,I'll draw a sketch of thee.
What kind of pencil shall I use?
2B or not 2B?"

Eagles2nv said:
I thought i was done with shakespeare when i finished school.

Why does it keep occasionally haunting me :)

Because it deals with life and is relevant to so much.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6