turn everything off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
to save further depression Turn off the replay, the computer and go and watch a movie or 2

enough said

My solution is actually resultiong in wathching the afl, going on the computer and drinking more, typical of Gen Y.

This is beyond a joke.

I am so pissed off it's not funny.

Blame the board - bull****

Blame the loss of Beaver - bull****

Blame Snake being out for 4 weeks - bull****

They need to pull their heads out of their arses and earn their damn money.

!@#$!!!!!!!!!!!

ConcernedSupporter link said:
This is beyond a joke.

Blame the board - bullS**t

Blame the loss of Beaver - bullS**t

Blame Snake being out for 4 weeks - bullS**t

!@#$!!!!!!!!!!!

None of those excuses have been taking the field, blame lack of heart, lack of commitment, lack of leadership, poor execution, and poor game plans but don't use those things as an excuse.

missing_something link said:
[quote author=ConcernedSupporter link=topic=179985.msg217468#msg217468 date=1238914689]
This is beyond a joke.

!@#$!!!!!!!!!!!

None of those excuses have been taking the field, blame lack of heart, lack of commitment, lack of leadership, poor execution, and poor game plans but don't use those things as an excuse.
[/quote]

Yeah dude I am saying those things are not an excuse I am saying it's bull**** to try and say they are.

Ok I am clearly not expressing myself very well so I will not post again tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will see me with a cooler head.

!@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well Im off to the bottle shop and then gonna put the eps of Supernatural, ·Lost,·Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles,Csi miami, 2 1/2 men, on now

see ya all

What is wrong with us.. First 10 minutes of perfection, then we started running sideways, stupid offloads, missed tackles.

Can I just say that Neumann is one of the worst players I've seen play for Manly. Can we send hiim to another club..... please?

ads link said:
What is wrong with us.. First 10 minutes of perfection, then we started running sideways, stupid offloads, missed tackles.

Can I just say that Neumann is one of the worst players I've seen play for Manly. Can we send hiim to another club..... please?

Our opposition are targeting him. Weakness in our defense.

They started off well, like they did in the Bulldogs match. I thought they had got their heads right.

But once they fell 10-6 I knew they weren't going to win the game and I tuned off. Even with a half of football left I knew that the result wasn't going to be good. Hopped on the laptop to find out how bad it was going to be.

Attitude is a mess atm. I'm a bit concerned that Des hasn't set them straight yet.

And we are really missing Stewart and Lyon. Cannot wait until they get back.

And I'm eagerly awaiting a strong and ambitious Tony Williams to force his way into the team.

For me there was no need to witness things on telly. I felt the pain via radio.
One thing that could get rid of the torture of the past four weeks is two little points. Come on team. Win a game for your fans.
I will always stick by the Sea Eagles. Bloody torturous team. The highs are bliss and the lows are excrutiating.

For the first time in many years I didn't even watch the game

Niccipops, just think of next Sunday on the hill watching the boys go around.  It's pure heaven.  Nothing better, and with the anticipation that this will be the day we win and win by a lot one has to be there.  Your beloved Brett back, My beloved Robbo back on the wing, flags flying, chants happening and warm beer flowing.  All really good and something to look forward to.  

Bloody hope so! I tell you what if we do manage to pull back to back titles this year it will be an awesome comeback.

ConcernedSupporter link said:
This is beyond a joke.

!@#$!!!!!!!!!!!
i couldnt agree more,they are playing so crap

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8