Turbo or Soggy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think, like some of you, that both need to be given as much game time a possible this year. They are both future starting forwards IMO. They both looked really impressive last week.

Maybe Tooves can light their fire, by rotating them on the bench each week.
I'm not real sure two inexperienced frontrowers on the bench together is ideal long term.

2v should get them to play off each other. There is real chance both will be mainstays at seasons end. Both need to earn extra game time

If it was long term, then, eventually, they wouldn't be inexperienced :D

Haha.
Okay, even if they play every game this season, they'll still be inexperienced but yes, way more experienced than they are now.
Look at the Dogs bench compared to ours, Jesse is our most experienced with 29 games.

Good to see they've got their chance though, let's hope they make it hard for BJ and Starlo to get their spots back.

well tooves has named Turbo in both Firsts and reggies so it would appear Soggy gets first good crack

Depends on whether our sponsorship gets off the ground

We are trying to get a Silvertails sponsorship of Soggy. If we manage to obtain that then I want soggy playing and Silvertails.net sponsorship announced on scoreboard with him

They are both deserving of a spot in our top 17 but if I had to choose then it would be Sao. He is ready to go and I think his development is slightly ahead of Jake's.

They are both deserving of a spot in our top 17 but if I had to choose then it would be Sao. He is ready to go and I think his development is slightly ahead of Jake's.
I have to disagree, I think Jake is actually a fair way ahead. If he gets decent minutes he'll show just how special he is.

Soggy is OK, but Jake is a gun. You can tell he is special in the way he can absorb contact and go forward. I think he'll be an Origin forward by 2018.

• Article rank
  • 19 Mar 2015
  • Manly Daily
  • Jon Geddes
Oh brother, what a ball we’d have

PLAYING WITH TOM A DREAM FOR JAKE
RISING prop Jake Trbojevic has revealed his dream of playing alongside his younger brother Tom in the Sea Eagles’ NRL side.

While Manly no longer has the Stewart brothers playing together, these two talented siblings from Mona Vale are ready to follow in their footsteps.

Jake made an immediate impact in his return to the Sea Eagles’ top side in last Saturday’s gritty 24-22 win over the Storm.

Tom is an exciting attacking fullback, like Brett Stewart, and has scored seven tries in the past two games for Manly’s under-20 side.

The pair have spoken about the prospect of running around together in the NRL with the club they grew up supporting.

“It would be great to play with your brother in the local team at Brookie. That would be awesome,” Jake said.

“He is young. He’s just got to keep playing well in the under-20s and do his best there.

“He has time so we’ll see what happens.”

Jake, 21, and Tom, 19 in October, have only ever been on the field together once.

“In a trial, when we played the Roosters in the NSW Cup at Wyong, we played 10 minutes together — that’s it,” Jake said.

Jake was recalled to first grade last weekend after he broke his fibula and dislocated his ankle playing in a NSW Cup game against Cronulla at Shark Park.

“It was very frustrating last year.

“I had a couple of injuries, one of them long-term,” said Jake, who still carries a plate in his leg.

“I had a lot of nervous energy and it was just good to get out there in front of a good crowd at Brookie.”

As soon as he entered the fray, Jake resembled a flying anvil when he hit Melbourne Storm winger Young Tonumaipea in a monstrous tackle.

Jake said the pack had responded to the criticism after the Sea Eagles’ previous loss to Parramatta.

At the end of the day we need to stick with one of these guys for long enough to get a read on them. If Soggy gets first crack then give him a proper go

Starling is due back in a few weeks so there should be at least 4 or 5 rounds until they both have to be dumped. Not sure when BJ will be back.

Yes, just the one mistake, but he really player well. I like his ball work too, he looks very composed for such a young player.

Turbo, Soggy and Lui show aggression and passion in the like of Choc, Kingy & Gifty.
to mind they are on the bench all year.
Horo - needs to move on asap, we have many other 2nd row options now
Blair - too slow and has no idea to read defensive structures. Bring on T.Turbo o the wing till he matures both mentally and physically. we need speed at least a faster player and turn and chase.
Our forwards tonight showed that we have good stock with passion, Mason and Burgess were also excellent. we were let down by our backs, beside Mateo.
Cherry could have scored twice if he just ran straighta t the line. His brain works in waves, high tide low tide. we need more consistency from a $million player.
My Backs line up
1.Stewart
2.Hiku
3. Skivy
4. Killer
5. Tom Turbo or Wolfman (blair has to go asap)
6. Mateo
7. Elgey (or bleed rudolph via Johns)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4