Turbo at 6?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have question marks over toms pace too if we are being honest.. Against children in the under 20s he's unstoppable, but a few times over the last 2 seasons hes made the clean break and has been run down... How often did young brett stewart ever get caught? Maybe he is a centre afterall... Time will tell

Lol you think he's not as quick as some say. He had Wighton beat last night he just ran the wrong way which was towards the sideline. And when beau Scott ran him down it was because semi Shepherded him towards Scott. I saw him run down Milford last year against the Broncos it didn't stop the try coz he could stop the offload but he is much quicker then Milford.

I've been really impressed with his ability to play at centre. He's got a knack of pushing between defenders & making breaks. However, he's also got many of the attributes for an excellent fullback. I don't believe 5/8 is his position as I think he'd be wasted there.

I've been really impressed with his ability to play at centre. He's got a knack of pushing between defenders & making breaks. However, he's also got many of the attributes for an excellent fullback. I don't believe 5/8 is his position as I think he'd be wasted there.
Yeah he could play anywhere in the backline but fullback is where he belongs

Lol you think he's not as quick as some say. He had Wighton beat last night he just ran the wrong way which was towards the sideline. And when beau Scott ran him down it was because semi Shepherded him towards Scott. I saw him run down Milford last year against the Broncos it didn't stop the try coz he could stop the offload but he is much quicker then Milford.
Didnt he also get run down again cowboys making that length of the field intercept last year?? Seems to be quite a few times its happened

He made the line just dropped the ball.
Oh ok, i thought he was caught at the line and lost it.. Either way, the kid just doesnt look like lightning me.. Theres fast, then theres superstar fullback fast.. Maybe its just me

I will give Snake one more chance at Brookvale against the Panthers. I will make up my mind about next years fullback as soon as that game ends.

As for 5/8, Koroisau is our best option with Godinet not far behind. I think Turbo is simply too small for 5/8. Buhrer can even play 5/8, so this spot is pretty much covered. :)

I'm sure I read somewhere that his ankle injury is still giving him trouble and he's due for surgery in the off season.

Too small but api is not? He is 194 and 100 odd kilos... I would say bigger than Lyon or walker

BURHER - FFS we should stop teaching players to fill roles they were never gifted to fulfill. if your not a natural 5/8 dont be fooled into thinking u can just become one, just look at Walker experiment .

It is unfortunate that Isaac John has been injured. He would be our best available pairing with DCE. Walker and Lyon in the centres with Turbo and Jorge on the wings. This is what we should be aiming at for the remainder of the season - if only they would all stop getting bloody injured!!

Last edited:
Yeah but I thought about Rd 15 good player with a good pass on him
Yeah I agree. He looked good in the 9's at the start of the year. He would take pressure off DCE and give us different points of attack so that we aren't so easy to read.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6