Trying to fill Larissa's shoes!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
'heals'...lol You're such a heel!
Part of my job is to see if students pick up deliberate spelling and grammar errors. Well done GE. You can have a moose sticker.

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
Part of my job is to see if students pick up deliberate spelling and grammar errors. Well done GE. You can have a moose sticker.

And don't think I'm not adding that to my list of 'things I'm owed once back in Aust!'

:cool:

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
globaleagle said:

And don't think I'm not adding that to my list of 'things I'm owed once back in Aust!'

:cool:

Oh, you'll get it. Will be Moosetastic!

Ryan said:
You don't need to fill Larissa's shoes mate - she was fantastic in her own way. You just make your own mark. You work for an outstanding organization top to bottom.

Ben Kennedy - "Don't fill a hole, make a difference!"

mozgrame said:
Ryan said:
You don't need to fill Larissa's shoes mate - she was fantastic in her own way. You just make your own mark. You work for an outstanding organization top to bottom.

Ben Kennedy - "Don't fill a hole, make a difference!"

"Don't fill a hole, dig your own" doesn't seem to work as well.

HappilyManly said:
Just don't get pregnant Michael and leave us motherless like Larissa did :p

What is your preferred form of communication, a PM from this forum or twitter/email... ?

My first and oft recurring question relates to availability of Supporter Buses to away games - Rd 2 in Gosford for example.
Will the Club have these in 2014, and if so, how do we find out about it ? How will it be advertised for those not on the Internet ?

Haha I don't think we have to worry about me going on maternity leave!

I'm not particularly fussed as to how you contact me, whatever it takes to get my attention as we are so busy at the moment. If you guys ever have a question or need information quickly it is best to email the membership inbox. [email protected] I really make sure that this email has a quick response rate, you may not necessarily always get me but you will always get a quick response.

The supporters bus is always a tough one as we seem to have a lot of people asking about them but never have enough people actually booking onto them. We will always put them on but if we cannot get enough people to simply cover the costs then we cannot run them. This usually only requires 20 people but we have rarely been getting those numbers. I am confident that we will get a full bus for Central Coast Stadium (no longer Bluetongue) though.

This also leads to the question about free supporter busses for Members, I am the first person to agree with this as I want extra value adds for our Members. Unfortunately though we would be running all our supporter busses as a significant loss so it just isn't possible.

Bookings can be made over the phone or online, it is tough to market them to non-internet users as we don't have many other means of promoting these, we will be placing ads in 'The Swoop' our match day magazine.

Keep the questions and feedback coming!

cheers,

MWSE Membership said:
The supporters bus is always a tough one as we seem to have a lot of people asking about them but never have enough people actually booking onto them. We will always put them on but if we cannot get enough people to simply cover the costs then we cannot run them. This usually only requires 20 people but we have rarely been getting those numbers. I am confident that we will get a full bus for Central Coast Stadium (no longer Bluetongue) though.

Bookings can be made over the phone or online, it is tough to market them to non-internet users as we don't have many other means of promoting these, we will be placing ads in 'The Swoop' our match day magazine.
Thanks Michael :angel:

Promos at Brookie and in the Manly Daily would get better exposure than The Swoop, as those of us who go to the early games, often miss out on the handouts, which don't appear till later :-/

I feel that if Supporters knew that transport was on, and that they had to pay by a specific day - more would take up the offer.
Many of us oldies, or youngies who enjoy a drink or two, really appreciate the safe transport.

Bring on Season 2014 :)

Michael,
One thing I believe all members would want is bigger and better stickers in the supporters kits. There is a lot of stuff (like lanyards and key rings) that I don't want. But, I could use stickers for my car that show an 'aggressive' Sea Eagle swooping down on some prey. The current sticker, Stronger Together, is lame.

Hi Michael, and well done on the promotion (or maybe commiserations for the work load).

Happy to help with any advice you need, you'll have my phone and personal details on the membership.....no longer working but still up to help if I can.

I also echo The Who's comments about the membership sticker, I know way to late to change anything now but last years was far better than this years.....I stuck this years on the back of my Fourby and thought "that looks pretty lame" and pulled it back off........anyway thoughts for next year.

Cheers mate and again all the best

The Who said:
Michael,
One thing I believe all members would want is bigger and better stickers in the supporters kits. There is a lot of stuff (like lanyards and key rings) that I don't want. But, I could use stickers for my car that show an 'aggressive' Sea Eagle swooping down on some prey. The current sticker, Stronger Together, is lame.

Agreed, the sticker was very lame this year. A good quality members car sticker is all I want in my pack. Had to buy a generic Manly one off e-bay to fill the void.

Get together with Dan (as he's not busy), design your own incorporating the mwts on it, check with manly honchos....

Price the sticker up then either give out to friends/family/GE - or sell them.

easy peasy.

Hi Michael

Does the upgraded Next Gen membership package ($50 one) include entry for Manly's game against Souths @ Gosford?

Also I know it's too late for this season but in 2015 could you consider re-introducing the 6 game Brookvale membership?

@MWSE Membership

Mals said:
Hi Michael

Does the upgraded Next Gen membership package ($50 one) include entry for Manly's game against Souths @ Gosford?

Also I know it's too late for this season but in 2015 could you consider re-introducing the 6 game Brookvale membership?

@MWSE Membership

Hello,

Yes the upgrade does include the 'home-away' games so it will include Gosford.

We will do a review of our packages for 2015 but I would say that a 6-game package would be a very similar price to 2 x 3 game packages.

You are able to purchase 2 x 3 game memberships throughout the year.

Cheers,

MWSE Membership said:
Mals said:
Hi Michael

@MWSE Membership

Hello,

Yes the upgrade does include the 'home-away' games so it will include Gosford.

We will do a review of our packages for 2015 but I would say that a 6-game package would be a very similar price to 2 x 3 game packages.

You are able to purchase 2 x 3 game memberships throughout the year.

Cheers,
Thanks good to know my kids will get into the Souths game with no extra charge :D

Ok yes good point... 2 x 3 = 6 lol. The downside is that some soaring Eagles might be too lazy to go through the membership process twice in one year... :(

@MWSE Membership

Please note for next year, Membership Cards are all missing the actual year - 2014.!!!
Very few people use the lanyard, which does have the year on it.

Admissions people on the Gate were desperate to find it, to prove our cards were valid :s

HappilyManly said:
@MWSE Membership

Please note for next year, Membership Cards are all missing the actual year - 2014.!!!
Very few people use the lanyard, which does have the year on it.

Admissions people on the Gate were desperate to find it, to prove our cards were valid :s

Good point about no year on it, although this was only going to be an issue for the trial.

The admission staff only had this problem at the trial as the barcodes were not being scanned, this won't be a problem moving forward as all 2014 cards will simply be scanned at the turnstiles.

Hi Michael

Will the NRL and NYC be updated on MWSE and is there a NSW cup side anywhere on the site like in previous years?

Thanks

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6