Try this for fun people

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he doesnt Ryan. He was very badly shown up in this thread when he tried to do his magic numbers and it must have hurt a lot, I was embarrased for him.

Now he is trying to back pedal.

We should just tell him how to get to Sesame street and all will be good

Cause everyone else has had a go Rhino 8) 8)

Mate - the best part of this forum is that everyone gets turns at being calved to pieces, but in the end, no-one really takes that much offense. It's all in fun...but your still a dick. :lol: :lol:

JoKinG

Ryan you chimed in thats why, now i have you hook line and sinker.

Fro - i did say i just skimmed over and misread - Dan took this to mean loss of credibilty - something he has done many times before as have most here.

I originally lost my credibility for wanting Watmough in the side and even having the stupidity to say he might play origin one day - boy was i wrong

Yeah Fluff, I cought that one, still reckon you are treading water in quicksand here, but its keeping the masses entertained :)

Ryan Calving is what cows and Icebergs do, Carving is what you were looking for, and what I hope to be doing in August if it snows a bit more soon.

And Jatz, theres only 2 perfect beings on this Forum...........Matas and Dan told me so ;)

Ryan you chimed in thats why, now i have you hook line and sinker.

Fro - i did say i just skimmed over and misread - Dan took this to mean loss of credibilty - something he has done many times before as have most here.

I originally lost my credibility for wanting Watmough in the side and even having the stupidity to say he might play origin one day - boy was i wrong

So you want to bring Sue and vegas into it....

a move on calibre with the intelligence you have shown!

You dindt skim read it. If you were trying to prove a point as you were you would ahve re-read it........

By the way ABC might have been outside your grasp. Ask your mum to put it on for you

the edit function is my friend fluff, you were quick to pick it up though I'll give you that :clap: :clap:

Yeah i didnt skim read at all

and i cannot do basic mathematics in my head.

whatever makes you sleep better tonight

all i know is that after 3 hours kissing workcovers ass i needed a bit of a laugh and for that i thank yourself and to a lesser extent ryan.

Fro on the otherhand continues to be a pain not biting.

the edit function is my friend fluff, you were quick to pick it up though I'll give you that :clap: :clap:

I was actually contemplting going back and editing all my posts for a bit mroe fun jsut to see how stupid i could make this thread look but i thought its silly enough already.

it might take 2 to tango but for some reason some turn up in tutu's ready for ballet sometimes

ha ha keep touting that line mate.

what was it

------------------

8 + 4 = 12

12 - 10 = 2

------------------

Sorry Fluff, although I am continuing to be entertained, Can't wait till Matas and Byso chime in, so keep it up both of you

yet another reason for me to remove the edit functionality

unfortunatly i have to leave this but i was waiting for those 2 to complete the group of top baiters on here.

Dan you have simply proved i can add basic numbers - just cant be arsed reading everything.

Ill try and continue later but for now i have to chime out

yes you can but if you read and comprehended what was being said was that you cant follow simple instructions.....

Back to the puzzle at hand I've had a supervisor up here tearing his hair out for 30 minutes trying to crack it.

He just picked a number out of the air and stared at it and I told him "no the computer needs you to work it out so it can pick up your alpha waves" ended up telling him I'd give him one last clue and wrote a big Number 9 on a peice of paper for him.

Didnt know you and Flufyf worked together

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7