Try scoring machine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kingyfan

Reserve Grader
Jason King.

Two tries in his last two games.  And plenty of hit ups and tackles as well.

Kingy is finally listending to what I am telling him.   

Bye bye Tony Williams.  Foran is a first grader and is here to stay.  Thanks for the memories Brent but off the ESL and Sam Burgess in his place. 

Agreed, Kite needs a rocket.  When was he told to be a ball distributor?  Never, is my guess.  Just run the ball up Brett and forget about anything else.

he annoyed me when he through the ball back to maybe Foran who knocked on, and he goes and picks up the ball and gives a penalty. otherwise he went ok as our 4th prop

One strange rule though is when players who are offside from a knock on go to pick up the ball and then hold off because they are offside, but then jump on the opposing player when they pick up the ball.

Why isn't this ever a penalty as they are inside the 10? They can only be offside from a  kick?

He’s (kite) been running into the opposition defence like a scared school girl all year, my guess is now he's not even willing to do that.

Is it possible he had gender reassignment surgery at the end of last season??? And has re-entered the education system???

Mal Cochrane link said:
and he goes and picks up the ball and gives a penalty. otherwise he went ok as our 4th prop
 One hell of a way to chew up a salary cap.

Let's hope Kite is motivated to prove a thing or two to Bellamy next week.

Mata, on this year and his very 1st year with manly..i see what you mean, but Manly picked him up with a plan of 3 or 4 years to win a comp, and he delivered. Aust prop, SOO, GF and CC winner.

Kudos to the big man, but sadly he looks like he needs a new challenge and manly can't afford to be paying the bill moving forward.

he was worth every penny but now if he doesn't see the challenge at manly, he needs to find where it is.

I don't think he needs to move on.  He just needs to rekindle the fire.  I'll give him probation until Rd 12 2010.

Mal Cochrane link said:
he annoyed me when he through the ball back to maybe Foran who knocked on, and he goes and picks up the ball and gives a penalty. otherwise he went ok as our 4th prop

One strange rule though is when players who are offside from a knock on go to pick up the ball and then hold off because they are offside, but then jump on the opposing player when they pick up the ball.

Why isn't this ever a penalty as they are inside the 10? They can only be offside from a  kick?

I thought that 10m rule was only from a kick. For a knock-on you get put onside as soon as the oppostion touch the ball.

He's been improving game on game later in this season imo lads. Give him time. I thought he was fine last night.

You guys are tough critics ! LoL

He won the best player in the GF FFS

Don't write Kite off too early, we did that in his 1st season with us and he came up trumps in the end. Most say front rowers peak around 30 and he is just coming up to that time

I also noticed in Big League stats, he was 3rd or 4th this season for most decoy runs, so at least he is doing some work there. Would like to see him hitting the line a lot harder though

It seems Rose has passed the try scoring baton onto King now

Kite's turn and feed to Ballin (that was a knock-on) just had to be a set play that didn't come off. Maybe next time. His form is down but some of the low descriptions of him are just BS.

Ryan, the GF was nearly twelve months ago.  That self promoted hand job has scrambled your brains.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4