Try of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has anyone heard the abc grandstand commentary for this? They are playing the small snippet as there sports commercial through the day on abc and everytime I hear it I get shivers down my spine. That is magic. What have we been missing for the last few years!

Scintillating and a wonder to behold. Yet watching it on replay over and over again, the whole action of the kick, and then the pick up, and then the pass, it is so Snake like, so usual, so 'this is just what he does': that I can understand the rest of the world saying awesome, but for us Manly supporters who have seen Brett's history of passes and catches, we say, awesome is the usual.

Could watch that over and over again for a very long time

Every part of that play was good including the quick and perfect service from ballin

Scary thing is how good he is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4h-K4cn2uI

**** off
it was the greatest try in the history of the game.

Gronk im appauled you didnt bring back
The IWRBS Thread

You bloody should of i know that pick up and pass gave me a woody ;)

Anyone still want to unload him because he takes up too much cap space? ;)

Met a friend on Sunday who is a Cronulla supporter and before he even said hello he was raving about the try, he reckoned he had watched it over and over about 20 times.

We love our Brett and so happy to see him back doing what he does best.

He has done some amazingingly freakish things that we, as Manly fans have come to expect, but I think this one beats the lot. I will never get tired of watching it. Brett Stewart is twice the footballer that Billy Slater is.

The try show cases his unique talents.

After watching the replay I was just as happy with the other things he did. There were heaps of times in the game where he backed up or took inside balls and was either tackled or got half through the line. Every time he looked sharp rather than tentative and he got straight up without hobbling. Much better than the earlier matches this year.

I'm looking forward to seeing him on Saturday to determine whether a corner has been turned.

And like so many times before, Brett makes the excitingly impossible seem almost easy and effortless....the mark of a champion player

Cambo said:
f**k off
it was the greatest try in the history of the game.

Gronk im appauled you didnt bring back
The IWRBS Thread

You bloody should of i know that pick up and pass gave me a woody ;)

Yes there was a definite tightening in the trouser department over that one.

My wife was woken up by my antics and cracked it at me. She stopped complaining when she saw the replay.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Bradza said:
I'm looking forward to seeing him on Saturday to determine whether a corner has been turned.

I think the fact that Michael Oldfield has not been named as 18th man this week is an indication that Stewy is right to go from here on. All he needs now is some match fitness and we will be seeing his magic on a weekly basis.
I was chatting to a guy who works next door to where I do. He is a Tigers fan. He asked me who we play this week and I said the doggies. He said 'you guys will smash them now you have the best player in the world back'. Thats exactly how I have rated Brett Stewart for a while now, but it was nice to hear it come from an opposition teams fan.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8