True supporters - definition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Now that Manly are back on top where they belong, I am perturbed to see all of these Manly "fans" emerging from the woodwork and jumping on the bandwagon. They are either dressed in shiny new gear or in circa 1996 Pepsi jumpers.

So I think it is time to clarify what a true supporter is.

I contend it is anyone with a membership number of 3 digits.

These are either the people given special membership by the club, life members AND the people that signed up when the club was in the middle of its darkest hour.

True supporters - four digit members need not apply.

Though if these two characters don't have three digit status then the club really ought to consider giving them something under 500.

Rd10-25fluffy&Duff.jpg

I dont have a number I must not be a supporter.....though I think I should be given 5th!

I dont have a number I must not be a supporter.....though I think I should be given 5th!

We all know you won't put your money whgere your mouth is. Let's not rehash the same old hackneyed excuses okay?

:lol: :lol:

I just miss the cut. Should I reconsider and start following the Titans? However, I have been a member of the Leagues club for more than 20 years, even if I go there only rarely and always considered that another Sea-Eagle donation.

either way. My reasons for not being a member are more than well notes.

5th!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4