Troubled Titans star Greg Bird could find a new home with Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we recruit the infamous Titan, plus Matungi, and retain Hoppa Jrn and Meahan then you can forget about us being known as the Sea Eagles.
We'll be the Jail Birds.

well we will now !!!:lipssealed:

You could be talking about Nate myles as well? We are fast becoming the pre 2016 Titans

Man this 2 horse joke of a show just gets more and more scary.... why don't we just pull the pin NOW on these two imbeciles ffs... Cant coach, can only recruit B graders and geriatric Titans.. I've had enuff. Lets admit we made a catastrophic error and apologise to the fans and sponsors and start sorting it out. Give the new staff the pre-season to start fixing this farce instead of throwing a new coach in after 8 rounds of misery and another finals campaign ruined.

Bird can play, don't worry about that. Say what you want about him, he is a bloody warrior who tries his guts out....yep, very un Manly like from 2015-2016

Ferris is Manly, so he stays, simple as that. But Bird is a better player than Buhrer. Completely different players sure, but Bird is still a rep player. I don't think Manly are getting rid of JB, I think the Knights have enticed him with a competitive offer.

I think we should amalgamate Cartwright's name with either the coach's or HoOps (Fulton - Head of Operations...whatever), depending on who we are blading at the time. Also because Hoss is a good scapegoat.

So I give you Jent Bartwright and Job Carton. Or Boss Fulwright and Tron Carrett.
Then, take the 1st letters of the media managers 1st and last names and swap em round and what have you got.........
Yep, more of the same !!

Ferris is Manly, so he stays, simple as that. But Bird is a better player than Buhrer. Completely different players sure, but Bird is still a rep player. I don't think Manly are getting rid of JB, I think the Knights have enticed him with a competitive offer.
I don't care if Bird is a rep player or not,he is a grub on and off the field and like a couple of other players on the list,shouldn't be anywhere near Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6