Troubled Titans star Greg Bird could find a new home with Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he is a world champion Kiwi though ... and broke history achieving the highest meters by a Manly back in the finals ..never got his chance to play centre and could cover 1 very well..

ultimate back utility he could carry 3 defenders and pop of a late deadly offload

Penrith will win the comp before us and Hiku will be a world class centre
He is not better than Tom Trbojevic!

he is better than Wright + Wright + Uate and any other has bean they can think of

And when Turbo is playing origin or gets injured guess who would be a great bloke to have a round ??????? Hiku
You do not understand do you! Hiku was at going to stay anyway!

not from the same class as Nate Myles, Lewis brown, Wright, Wright and the rest our future recruits thats for sure
I agree with you there . What I am saying is as soon as a player wears our Sea eagle Jumper they become one of us :)

Funny how most on here bagged the crap out of Hiku when here was here and as soon as he left he was a ****ing world beater!!!

Silvertailers, they are an interesting breed!!

he was not quick off the mark ... but he had a unique speed about him once he got into space he really soared like an eagle and was one tough player.

making more meters than any other back in a final does not come easy ..... there have been some good backs over the years that have played for manly

2015 was not a good year for hiku we had huge defensive problems as a team and plenty of tries were directed on our right edge

Watching him play in the centres for Penrith he dominated BJ Leilua from Canberra i mean SHUT HIM down

I HATED hiku on the wing.. Short and slow and couldn't read the defensive structures at all... How many tries did manly concede down his side because he was always 15-20 meters in field trying to put a shot on and left a gaping coridor down the sideline...

BUT.... I thought he was a pretty decent 1, and played extremely well in the centres.... He should of been kept imo, but NOWHERE NEAR the wing position

Funny how most on here bagged the crap out of Hiku when here was here and as soon as he left he was a ****ing world beater!!!

Silvertailers, they are an interesting breed!!
The same people who also had DCE already above Cronk a few years ago.

DCE will flourish behind a better performing pack i have no doubt about that allowing him to play more straight but the observations made a few years ago in Silvertails were way off the mark.

he is better than Wright + Wright + Uate and any other has bean they can think of

And when Turbo is playing origin or gets injured guess who would be a great bloke to have a round ??????? Hiku
Wright and Wright don't play in first grade or won't unless injuries occur and Uate isn't confirmed to come here, it's looking less likely by day. If we save up and get someone like DWZ or another off contract at the end of next season than Hiku will be a mere memory, although in saying that I'd still love for him to be with us today but Hiku is gone now unfortunately

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6