Trolls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've read the threads re Foz and T-Rex on the Kennel site.

As for posting, as my students would say.........CBF.

Is a troll a supporter of any Nrl club that is not Manly who decides to post on this forum?

bob dylan said:
Is a troll a supporter of any Nrl club that is not Manly who decides to post on this forum?

Effectively yes. It's the online eqivalant of a rival supporter deliberately walking into the midst of another teams fans at a game and talking trash.

The majority of fans, would have the sense not to do it but some supporter bases have less class and are simply dumber than others.

The dogs fans that have been posting on here recently are a case in point. Eventually they can't help but post something that gets them banned. The exception is the current one who rarely has anything constructive to contribute but is careful to resist the urge to post anything that will get himself banned as well. Thus enabling him to continue boring us with his perspective of what's wrong with our club.

Daddycool said:
bob dylan said:

Effectively yes. It's the online eqivalant of a rival supporter deliberately walking into the midst of another teams fans at a game and talking trash.

Isn't the trash talking the main part that establishes trollism? Without it, what's the harm no matter who they support?

Daddycool said:
bob dylan said:

The majority of fans, would have the sense not to do it but some supporter bases have less class and are simply dumber than others.

The dogs fans that have been posting on here recently are a case in point. Eventually they can't help but post something that gets them banned. The exception is the current one who rarely has anything constructive to contribute but is careful to resist the urge to post anything that will get himself banned as well. Thus enabling him to continue boring us with his perspective of what's wrong with our club.

If he offends you so much and you don't want to see his posts anymore then maybe the following will alleviate your problem:

Click on the following link:

http://forums.silvertails.net/User-MrInvisible

and then scroll to the bottom of the page and then click on "Add to Ignore List".

Why mot just ignore them, don't reply! Don't let them set the hook!!!'n

Why mot just ignore them, don't reply! Don't let them set the hook!!!'

Do the Dog trolls inhabit other club forums, or are they just so fixated with Manly and trying to emulate our culture and success that we are the only ones that cop their ramblings?

MrInvisible said:
I'm on quite a few league forums.

4Y39.gif

bar-circle.gif
Waits for a Cameron reply

MrInvisible said:
I'm on quite a few league forums.

Where do you get the time? You tell us you are a high-powered business executive having to attend **sigh** so many business meetings that you must take your lap top to the toilet . . . which obviously inspires the majority of your crap.

When I was a young fella, there was a bridge that had a grill on 1 of the pillars, and my aunty told me that the grill was there because trolls lived in there. Always tried to get over that bridge as quick as I could

Here's An Assortment Of Images:

tumblr_levsv4EOUY1qze8b3o1_500.jpg
troll.jpg
2007104153346_troll01.jpg
trolls-en.jpg

But With Forum Trolls,
Don't Feed Them.
They're Best Left Alone Without A Response.
(In Other Words, IGNORE THEM !!!)

I browse on Sportal from time to time, mainly as I am underutilised at work. Have never posted on any other club forums. Do not see the point as I support Manly.

I still think people who do not support Manly are pointless here.

1947 said:
I browse on Sportal from time to time, mainly as I am underutilised at work. Have never posted on any other club forums. Do not see the point as I support Manly.

I still think people who do not support Manly are pointless here.

People who do not support Manly are pointless anywhere.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
I tried to get on the eels forum a few weeks ago, but it was closed down not sure why.

Is this a Pontian joke? Why would anyone want to get on to the eels forum?

Vyssini said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
I tried to get on the eels forum a few weeks ago, but it was closed down not sure why.

Is this a Pontian joke? Why would anyone want to get on to the eels forum?
Yeah joke re mate i was refering to that there wouldn't be much to say & that's why it would be closed.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6