Trolls Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ignore works just fine. If anything it's funny. Poor Parra fans haven't won anything in so long that they are already cashing in their future premiership tokens based off a couple of signings. Will be hilarious when their board spills later this year and they are back to square one.

Ignore works just fine. If anything it's funny. Poor Parra fans haven't won anything in so long that they are already cashing in their future premiership tokens based off a couple of signings. Will be hilarious when their board spills later this year and they are back to square one.

Will be funny if foran never gets his mojo back.....karma......

What about that clown Dropbear
What about Dropbear!! When I first came onto this forum, I used the same name that I use on other NRL forums. I introduced myself, said exactly who I was and extended the hand of friendship. How did you lot react, you snapped if off and shoved it up my tailpipe. Every time I tried to just have a conversation about footy, the insults flowed. I gave up and asked Dan to kill my account, he didn't. I even said to a few of you who would talk to me that I was happy to go if I so offended you. Does that sound like a troll???. Then comes the ignore switch, so asking me to respond to this is a waste of time as half of you won't see it. Dan, once again, I give up. Please kill my account.

What about Dropbear!! When I first came onto this forum, I used the same name that I use on other NRL forums. I introduced myself, said exactly who I was and extended the hand of friendship. How did you lot react, you snapped if off and shoved it up my tailpipe. Every time I tried to just have a conversation about footy, the insults flowed. I gave up and asked Dan to kill my account, he didn't. I even said to a few of you who would talk to me that I was happy to go if I so offended you. Does that sound like a troll???. Then comes the ignore switch, so asking me to respond to this is a waste of time as half of you won't see it. Dan, once again, I give up. Please kill my account.

LoL - toughen up mate - I still cop it from these blokes 12 or so years later for being a Bears fan at the time! To be fair, it was The Bears, so we deserved everything we got ;)

Hate to dissapoint you mate, but you can thank @Jethro for that one. Not sure what he did but he's got the spear.

What did Chief Eagle do?

He was a terrible troll but most of it was just baiting like that post when he said "we should get Brian Smith"

Or maybe he just baited too much. His avatar even said Eels Troll.

Hate to dissapoint you mate, but you can thank @Jethro for that one. Not sure what he did but he's got the spear.
It was an accumulation of things really but in the end, it all boiled down to the fact that he was a fraud, a pretender who claimed to be something he was not. He was nothing but a troll called 'Chief - 'The Realist'' from the 1EyedEel website blogs, pretending to be a Manly fan.

This song always came to mind when he posted his crap here:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6