1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trolls Thread

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Red Pill, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Red Pill

Red Pill Optimist & Troll Inquisitor

Ratings:
    +431 / 15
    Moderators please do something about the influx of trolls.
    Some of the names are obvious as well!
    Can we just not delete them?
    Destroy the trolls i say!
    By the way any troll reading this please note you are a complete loser to bother wasting your time going to the trouble of joining another clubs forum. If you are somehow handicapped mentally in any way! Thinking of some of the one eyed eels fans out there please also accept my apologies as I know you can not help it if God gave you additional chromosomes

2. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,389 / 36
    I asked that 4 weeks or so ago and was told to harden the fark up...Sorry I too thought it was SeA Eagles forum

3. Red Pill

Ratings:
    +431 / 15
    Trolls are getting out of control and should be simply terminated like the scum they are! If anything we need to toughen up and eradicate these retards!

4. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Give me some names. I'm not going to troll through every thread here

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Dan, Jatz, Fluffy, Chip and Chase just to name a few

• Like Like x 2
  6. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Click on their user name then click ignore, no more troll

• Like Like x 2
  7. Red Pill

Ratings:
    +431 / 15
    Midget Bank Manager is an obvious one! The one that started the thread it's time to go Toovey.
    Matai shoulder is another obvious one!

8. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,780 / 58
    As Dan will say (and me too now I guess) - it's a footy forum and other fans are welcome. But if you report the trolling posts, mods will look at the git for sure.

I have never used this function more on any forum than I have on here over the last few weeks!!

Mod's (as said above) can't "troll" through all threads so report them if you hate them....then it's easier for the mods to make a decision.

Party on!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    Seeing as we've got so many trolls on here at the moment I thought it would be a good idea if they had their own thread. They could get to know each other, talk their normal moronic crap and generally do whatever it is that amuses brain dead trolls. Perhaps some of them could forge lasting relationships and procreate, producing broods of little cretins to ensure the other teams continue to have a fanbase.
    An added bonus would be true Manly supporters could come on here and laugh in a superior way at their bumbling attempts at posting anything remotely coherent.
    Over to you now bubbleheads.....

• Like Like x 4
  10. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Just being a suspected fan of another club based on user name isn't cause for banning around here. If they breach the boundaries of good taste and humour or are persistent in trolling then they will be dealt with. Ask yourself this, if they are so obviously trolls who is the more stupid ? the opposition fan he gets cheap thrills from trolling an opposition supporter forum or the Silvertails user who bites and gives the moron oxygen ? Like GE said, if you are truly offended by the content of one of their posts then use the "Report" button and someone will look at it. We don't read every post on here, contrary to popular belief, so let us know if you see something offensive.

I'm more outraged by posters with ADHD who feel the need to start a new thread with every thought that comes into their head, like it is more important than the other 20 threads on the subject.

11. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Nothing wrong with ADHD Chip, it's what makes me good at my job

• Like Like x 1
  12. Red Pill

Ratings:
    +431 / 15
    Troll lover! Other forums ban them so should we! Chiefs Eagle is an obvious one! As for starting new threads Boo hoo happy to read the opinion of any True Manly supporter. Not everyone wants to search through oodles of threads etc.

13. Chip and Chase

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    LOL, another thread on trolls. Really.

OK, lets have some fun. Name and shame people and let them come here and defend their bona fides. I'll then set up a poll to allow the masses to vote "Troll or Not" for each. We will then have an immunity challenge based on Manly trivia, the rest have a sing off and the tribe can decide which one is the best dancer by tweeting @silvertails. Kind of a modern day Salem witch trial

First up nominations based on earlier accusations are

@midget bank manager
    @Chief's Eagle
    @Matais Shoulder
    @Drop Bear

defend yourselves or be prepared to be burnt at the stake

Bonus points for straight up admitting your trolliness, but be warned you had better be funny moving forward as the King tires of his court jesters easily.

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  14. Chip and Chase

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Did someone die and make you King @Red Pill ? I missed that memo. Toughen up princess.

Go to the other Troll thread (ironically just started up) and make your nominations

15. Red Pill

Ratings:
    +431 / 15
    Need to simply Ban them like other forums do!

16. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,780 / 58
    Exactly....which is why people can report trolls as the mods also don't wish to search through oodles of threads/posts.

:)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Red Pill

Ratings:
    +431 / 15
    Now now calling me a princess wow maybe I should complain.
    Just grow some balls and start banning the trolls! Thanking you in advance fellow Passionate Manly fan! Now toughen up our middle and destroy those trolls

• Like Like x 1
  18. Moondog

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    I like this idea, with the accused given the option of drowning or burning....

• Like Like x 3
  19. Moondog

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    .....waiting, waiting....

20. Wombat64

Wombat64 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Church Point
    Ratings:
    +1,369 / 37