[Resurrected] Trbojevic and Gutherson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I'm certain this would have been mentioned elsewhere but congrats to Clinton and Jake on getting selecting for NSW under 20's

These guys are constants in these rep teams and have a bright future for us.

Gutherson gets a rough time of it from some on here because we have been hearing about him since he was 16 and shock horror he isn't a test player at 19.

But he is still growing and developing and i have no doubts he will become a mainstay in our backline.

Mamo from the Knights is playing wing to accomodate Gutherson, so he is held in high regard

Last edited:
Disco said:
I'm certain this would have been mentioned elsewhere but congrats to Clinton and Jake on getting selecting for NSW under 20's

These guys are constants in these rep teams and have a bright future for us.

Gutherson gets a rough time of it from some on here because we have been hearing about him since he was 16 and shock horror he isn't a test player at 19.

But he is still growing and developing and i have no doubts he will become a mainstay in our backline.

Mamo from the Knights is playing wing to accomodate Gutherson, so he is held in high regard

I agree, compare him with Tedesco, who looked too small, young and timid when he first made the top grade. This year, prior to injury, he has grown and looked very dangerous.

will be interesting for a lot of us how Gutherson goes. I haven't seen much of him, but the jury still seems out.

Both have been stand outs in these rep games. Saw Gutherson in one and he was like a second 5/8. Trbojevic in one match turned the tide in his teams favour when he came on. They are outstanding juniors. Just hope Manly ties them up quickly

From what i have seen i would investing in turbo and gutherson. These are 2 very talented juniors.

I would probably like to see Turbo get a little more game time given gifts departure next year. I can see bruher slotting into starting lock with jake slotting into bruhers current role.

Snake looked like a twig that Killer snapped in 2 on his first grade debut. I'm sure Gutherson will be fine. I would just like to know how the club see the younger Trbojevic in terms of he and Gutherson. We could be made to face a choice between the 2 in the not too distant future.

They did Manly proud once more :cool:

But Gutho's Woody Woodpecker hairstyle rivals DCE's self.mutilating style from a few years back :dodgy:

Anyone else notice when the commentator was reading out the team lists, Gutherson and Jake were the only two who he said which club side they play for.

Both played great games, I agree.

HappilyManly said:
They did Manly proud once more :cool:

But Gutho's Woody Woodpecker hairstyle rivals DCE's self.mutilating style from a few years back :dodgy:

Self Mutilating? Wasn't Buhrer the architect of the haircut?

I think Clinton hopefully impressed some of the doubters a bit.

He's another that seems to have footy ''nous'' and he will fill out his frame in a few yrs, as Snake did.
His goalkicking is a huge bonus.

And Jake held his own, bent the line a bit and hit a few junior QLDers hard in defence.

Manly juniors are doubly important to keep.

Astonishing.

A look through the Sunday Telegraph sports section and couldnt find one mention of the SOO Under 20s match, not even in the sports details section where it had one item regarding some secondary League match I've never heard of. Small section on the Samoa-Fiji match. Lots of drivel about issues already discussed ad nauseam but nothing about the kids. And this is supposed to be the Rugby league paper.

RiverEagle said:
I think Clinton hopefully impressed some of the doubters a bit.

He's another that seems to have footy ''nous'' and he will fill out his frame in a few yrs, as Snake did.
His goalkicking is a huge bonus.

And Jake held his own, bent the line a bit and hit a few junior QLDers hard in defence.

Manly juniors are doubly important to keep.
yeah I agree RE,he did play well

Anyone know about Clinton and Jake regarding their contracts?
I really hope we lock away these guys...They really are the future for Manly.

interesting stats

Turbo since 2016 has played 86 matches or 17 matches per year.

Gutho since 2016 after he was shown the door in 2015 has played 101 matches or 20 matches per year.

Why the fuk did Manly dump him. He is also a LOT cheaper than Turbo.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6