Trialing forum chat next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im a fan of the pop up style.

I think this is a great idea Dan. I will definetly be using this system.

I prefer archiving by the second one, otherwise the window gets really wide (for example sites like reddit)

You should see a "Chat" link in the menu, The chat will become available prior to the game.

It should work on mobile but the experience is much better on an actual computer. Each to their own though I guess :)

Yeah it's there, thanks @Dan

I'll probly give both a spin (PC and phone) at different stages anyway.

Should be interesting, and a bonus I'm guessing.

Anyone for game time FaceTime ;0)

Actually that's a catchy brand name. Happy for you to tm that @Dan. If the Gametime FaceTime app goes nuts I would however need a small cut.

Shoe1 said:
Anyone for game time FaceTime ;0)

Actually that's a catchy brand name. Happy for you to tm that @Dan. If the Gametime FaceTime app goes nuts I would however need a small cut.

I've been thinking about something like this for a while. I'd love to have a holographic generator so it feels like you are there with your mates.

But some kind of face time where the game is synced up so you are all watching in the same capacity.

I've been struck down with man flu so I'll likely be home Friday for the game

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6