1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trial V Storm

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Wheel, Feb 23, 2007.

1. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,769 / 72
    Pick the score and 2 player that stand out

Manly 32 - Storm 16

Aaron Groome scores 2 tries in first appearance in top company in a stand out performance

Jamie Lyon claims 5/8 position for Round 1 with a polished performance at pivot

2. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Score: 28 - 10 to Manly

Standout 1: Travis Burns, holds off lyon with a great performance. (i don't mind which one actually plays 5/8th as long as both are in the team, but keep faith in the young fella)

Standout 2: Sione Fenafuaki (fro??) - Gain a spot on the bench ala George Rose Last year

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    Manly 10 Storm 26

Standout: me for not knowing until 4 days after and canning on well into the night ending with a rather spicey curry and trip to the bog before bed

4. PJ

PJ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Manly 38- Storm 20

Travis Burns and Glen Stewart the standouts

5. earl

earl Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I cant really come up with a score line , just that I think the storm will roll us. Although I hope not.
    Im a little worried if they stick Burns in at 5/8. Inglis will murder him one on one.
    Broncos lost against St Helens last night , but it is still a little one sided with St Helens 3 games into their season and Broncos not having played a game since last year.

6. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Inglis isn't playing mate.... they are fielding a second grade team

7. earl

earl Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok then,
    manly should be able to pull off a win.
    I can understand leaving stars out , but that would mean their first real hit out would be Round 1. Although , ask Flannery if he would have liked to sit out the trial games.