Trial Match Info - Sea Eagles vs Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmmm....interesting all round.

1. Daly Cherry-Evans playing 5/8?
2. Tony Williams in the centres again :(
3. Liam Foran being tested at both 6 & 7, but not 9 or 14.
4. Surprised Choc is playing trial one to be honest
5. Cunningham / Palau tandem looks good (one for Darren :))
6. The absence of Whare tells me he aint a starter with his injury :(
7. Kyle Lodge, a 24 year old centre played for Newtown I believe??
8. Excited to hear about Harrison;
9. Who is Mark Macdouggall?
10. Who is Josie Hawkins?
11. Could Ray Moujali be another Glenn Hall / Mark Bryant type?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297070049[/time]

Oh yeah, no Darcy Lussick?

Nice one BE....thought for a minute it was Jennifer Hawkins, NOW that would get my juices going.

Drizzt1 link said:
Hmmmm....interesting all round.

Well noted.

But.....change that name of yours will you please. Reminds me of the word drizzle and we all know how disturbed i am about that team.

Sharks Select Trial Side For Manly
8/02/2011 5:17:20 PM

Hisense Sharks head coach Shane Flanagan has named his side to take on the Manly Sea Eagles in the club's first trial for season 2011.

The Sharks will kick-start their season at Brookvale Oval on Friday night at 7pm with new recruits John Williams, Kose Lelei, Ryan Tongia, Andrew Clayton and Colin Best set to make their debut for the club.

Coincidentally Williams will line up against his younger brother David 'Wolfman' Williams, who has fully recovered from a shoulder injury and been named by Manly coach Des Hasler to make his comeback.

While former Panther Wade Graham will miss the match due to a minor hamstring injury and Paul Gallen away on NRL All Stars duties, Flanagan will also rest Kiwi International and new recruit Jeremy Smith.

Nathan Gardner, Matt Parata and John Morris will miss the match due to niggling injuries, whilst Scott Porter recovers from knee surgery.

Sharks Named:

Team One-
Stewart Mills
John Williams
Ricky Leutele
Kose Lelei
Ryan Tongia
Matt Wright
Chad Townsend
Johnny Mannah (c)
Stuart Flanagan
Siosaia Vave
Tyson Frizell
Trent Grubb
Taulima Tautai
Reserves:
Andrew Clayton
Dane Snelson
Jason McGrady

Team Two-
Matt Wright
Isaac Gordon
Ben Pomeroy
Colin Best
Nathan Stapleton
Albert Kelly
Tim Smith
Kade Snowden (c)
Paul Aiton
Luke Douglas
Jayson Bukuya
Broderick Wright
Anthony Tupou
Reserves:
Josh Cordoba
Dean Collis

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297150733[/time]

Colin Best makes his debut for The Sharks???? FMD, that's almost worse than our info !!

Does anyone take a looksie into other teams fan forums? I had a look through the Sharks Forever site to see what sort of crowd they are mustering for the trial and noticed they have a Do people still hate Manly poll running currently. Amusing how those inbreds down in the shire still have such hatred for Manly quoting the days of Manly, Arko and ref Hartley back all those years ago...I suppose never winning a premiership does that to you lol.

Drizzt1 link said:
I have to ask, with one week to go before the trials, is it too much to ask for the official top 25 players to be listed, or is Chris Bailey, Trent Hodkinson & co. still playing with us this year?

While their updating the website with the 2011 roster maybe they could also replace the 2009 team poster that is still displayed on the leagues club. Honestly that is disgraceful.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2